Sex Tranquillity

thanks for all the love. but rahve's not getting away with the silliness :tickled:

so bu and behold, the yellow dwarf's

*turn-ons*:
- fat, dresses like truck driver, talks like truck driver, probably dreams of being a truck driver
- compulsive liar
- hates me
- has to repeat twice her third high school year since she's too stupid, ignorant and busy hating me
- goth, wants to have sex at twilight only since otherwise it's not clichè enough
- asks him "fuck me several times" in a very formal way
- wants to bed me (as in me, hyena)
- once she does not go out with him anymore, she starts saying that he's the worst being to ever set foot on this planet
- says we thrive on mob mentality, we're violent and aggressive
- tolerates our best friend livio but just because otherwise things get too dangerous
- puts on tons of dark makeup and dyes her hair pitch black
- communist until the day she starts going out with a guy who wants to be a diplomat
- intellectually inconsistent
- cannot get a university degree
- spends her time sobbing and whining in order to show him that she's oh-so-happy with her boyfriend (not rahvin, another one), bar leaving her boyfriend as soon as she moves away from the country
- spends her time studying obscure languages that nobody really cares about

*turn-offs*
- cultivated, well-read, assertive, with a trace of common sense
- under 65 kilos
- able to switch a computer on for reasons different from IRC chat
- able to understand at least 1/3 of the words he says/writes
- really exists
- really loves him
- really is going anywhere

:)

hyena (retribution for you :lol: )

Originally posted by hyena
- once she does not go out with him anymore, she starts saying that he's the worst being to ever set foot on this planet
- says we thrive on mob mentality, we're violent and aggressive
- tolerates our best friend livio but just because otherwise things get too dangerous
- intellectually inconsistent
- spends her time sobbing and whining in order to show him that she's oh-so-happy with her boyfriend (not rahvin, another one), bar leaving her boyfriend as soon as she moves away from the country

How moving, true and honest these words from the never enough blessed hyena (ridens?)!
But, by humble mean, I'd like to add:

-wants to show how much she loves the music rahve loves (in order to seem interesting or at less less indecent than she is)
-follows him (or uses his car, his gasoline, his driving skills, his patience) to his most wanted live shows of the year, then gets fed-up because he seems to be more interested in the music than in her, forces him home, complaines on the way-home her unsatisfaction, sadness, emptiness
-eventhough she's so lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend and (quoting hyena) she's oh-so-happy with him (the boyfriend, not the "car-friend" rahve
-writes sad, painful letters from abroad, asking for his mercy, help and care

Oh, what a lucky guy!!

@atlantis: thanks for specifying, now we can but hope nobody ever takes the hint. :rolleyes: :p besides, all letters from abroad, in the best tradition of hyena's own turn-ons, center around absolute nothing. :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@atlantis: thanks for specifying, now we can but hope nobody ever takes the hint. :rolleyes: :p besides, all letters from abroad, in the best tradition of hyena's own turn-ons, center around absolute nothing. :D

rahvin.

Well, it was clear enough before;)
I can still edit the post, though (but you have to be veeery convincing;)

Don't dream, guy, anyway- some people just don't read some *decent* boards.

Originally posted by atlantis

Well, it was clear enough before;)
I can still edit the post, though (but you have to be veeery convincing;)

Don't dream, guy, anyway- some people just don't read some *decent* boards.

*ahem*... some ppl have been directed to decent boards before and seemed compliant enough... ;)

however, that's not reason for my friends to be censored in any shape, form or way. no editing here: let's just say everything straight out. isn't that our way? :)

rahvin.

: let's just say everything straight out. isn't that our way? :)
rahvin.

Nah: no more lie for a lie and truth for a truth- just pursuing the hard way of policy of truth (somebody sang: never again is what you swore the time before).

Generally speaking, as usual, you seem to love human-wrecks.
My description *just* fits them:D

check yer email i.p.

Generally speaking, as usual, you seem to love human-wrecks.
My description *just* fits them:D

at least they're still human. :p
but i'm getting better, now i don't pursue no human or vaguely humanoid being at all. :hotjump:

check yer email i.p.

you too. ;)

rahvin.

@atlantis: of course ridens. even though my email moniker is "ienaridicola".

as for human wrecks, i just travelled for about one hour to get to see a guy i'm obsessing about even though i never saw him (nothing changes my style, as some bands would say) and he wasn't even there. *lost for words* but i'm fairly sure he does exist.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
but i'm fairly sure he does exist.

thinking back on my personal turn-offs, i finally concluded i have to purposefully look for a cultivated, well-read girl below 65 kilos with traces of common sense and assertiveness, able to operate a pc as if she were born to it, and also perfectly up to par with my communicative skills. now, even assuming said girl does exist and is not going anywhere so damn fast that i never ever get a chance to see her walking by, i'm still doubtful about one thing: why would such a wonderful individual really love me? :confused:

rahvin. (saw the light and it wasn't pleasing)

i have to purposefully look for a cultivated, well-read girl below 65 kilos with traces of common sense and assertiveness, able to operate a pc as if she were born to it, and also perfectly up to par with my communicative skills. now, even assuming said girl does exist and is not going anywhere so damn fast that i never ever get a chance to see her walking by, i'm still doubtful about one thing: why would such a wonderful individual really love me? :confused:rahvin

But it's me!!!!
Why don't you love me? I can even cook, iron and sing A.F.I.'s songs on a trapeze with a ball on my nose!
Get a danish/swedish ID and marry me!

Get a danish/swedish ID and marry me!

fine by me, but what do i get the id for? paying your bills? :p

can i crash-test you? sing "sacrifice theory" under said conditions and i'll be yours forever, for whatever the reason. ;)

rahvin.

Mine:

Turn offs:
-stupidity
-arrogance
-ignorance
-manipulative tendencies
-really sarcastic
-annoying
-mean
-rap-metal, preppy, punk, or gothic look
-spiked up hair
-facial piercings
-guys who are dmbml bridge board members (except the two who are cool people)
-smoker
-drug-using

Turn ons:
-the death metal look (long hair, black clothes)
-intelligent
-compassionate
-kind
-educated
-mysterious
-sense of humour
-tolerant of me (and my tastes)
-cool sounding voice

I also like guys who are from Scandinavia or the northern European countries, but that isn't a requirement :) (also not sure how that would go). I am still trying to find the guy for me, but am having no luck as of yet. I'll keep on looking. :D

fine by me, but what do i get the id for? paying your bills? :p
can i crash-test you? sing "sacrifice theory" under said conditions and i'll be yours forever, for whatever the reason. ;)

rahvin.

I see you got the point, dude.
I need somebody to earn my living, possibly here. So if you have a house nearby or whatever you please fitting my need, I will sing "sacrifice theory" and anything else.
If you'll earn my future harem's living too, I will sing and dance it in Salomè's way (=take the money and run:D)

I see you got the point, dude.
I need somebody to earn my living, possibly here. So if you have a house nearby or whatever you please fitting my need, I will sing "sacrifice theory" and anything else.

actually, i find the "whatever you please fitting my need" part rather ambiguous. of course it's perfectly ok if you mean paying your bills: i'm exactly the kind of moron that could do such a thing and comfortably come back home once every six months. on the other hand, more personal and intimate meanings involving waves of passion and hot bodies rolling in the sand or other roll-able substances are rather too daring for now. :rolleyes:
should this kind of things ever come to pass, though, i hereby state my very definite will that you do not sing any song right before, during or just after the happening. :)

rahvin. (and his educated rodents)

more personal and intimate meanings involving waves of passion and hot bodies rolling in the sand or other roll-able substances are rather too daring for now. :rolleyes:
rahvin. (and his educated rodents)

Why d'you think I want a harem, sweetheart?:)
We are friends, and friends (not the F. Friends:)) just help you when you find yourself in times of troubles, or when you need someone to go at the movies, start removals etc etc;)

And oh:"bodies rolling in the sand"? Why the sand and not, for example, the grass, mud or anything else?