Sex Tranquillity

wise rahve spoke again :cool:
the point is: how easy is it to find that sweeter something? maybe even nice people turn out to be bad to us after a fashion...

Siren (not able to express herself tonight)

unabashed: gotta love rahvin :tickled:

i agree one bubu per cent, of course.

hyena (there will be sorrow no more, one day)

Originally posted by rahvin

instead of quarreling about who threw the first rock,

and, my love notwithstanding, it is who cast the first stone. :lol:

hyena (uncontrollable)

Originally posted by hyena

and, my love notwithstanding, it is who cast the first stone. :lol:

in fact i was pretty sure i'd found this saying only as a mockery of the original one, but it came to my mind and decided to take a chance at using it anyway. either nobody except you reads my long posts anymore, or the others are all still pretending they got it. :lol:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Villain

Speaking of which, do we have some unfinished business? ;)

-Villain

I haven't forgotten;)

It takes time, I need to be back home (italy here I come, -10 to the departure).
But anyway it's time to be back to the e-mails, I think- I am going to write you, so expect something in the near future (today/tomorrow).

And thank you for waiting:)

write ye later

Originally posted by hyena
you're coming home? so we meet?

hyena (hopeful)

Yes, I am.
But not to stay, my house is Kbh now (Ehm...after some football match I should _not_ say I live here ...ehm).
I want to meet you, but I am scared.
I've been told you're savage.

:D

@Villain: "A timeglass you turned/Of hours getting late/How fatal then/Is all of your hate"- just listening to it again.
I find it wonderful.

*snap* *bite* *crunch*

thou shall not be so bold in approaching me anymore! :lol:

@atlantis: don't be scared _before_ meeting me. people normally do so _after_. these days i am a bit more nervous because of work and because rahvin gets all the appreciation for being insightful and powerful while i look his silly counterpoint - not that this makes me to want to bite his head off, mind you, i'm just bubu :)

and true to this clown spirit, i will entertain you once more: this morning my macroeconomics students were sitting their exam, a written test that had one particularly weird question. this question was misleading on account of being excessively simple, so people kept on asking me what was the point of such a silly question and most of them started writing all kinds of weird answers because they thought there was some hidden trap. this made me think that i could give them a hint and i stated to the class "now don't confuse simplicity with error, sometimes the easiest solution is the true one. use occam's razor". now, i swear i'm not joking, some girl raised her hand in the front row and told me "now that's not in the syllabus". i know it's totally unprofessional but i could _not_ avoid laughing in her face.

hyena (now go get occam's razor and open your veins)

you're hinting at some weird form of sex here. you're underage, i'm barred :(

hyena (lawful good)