- tolerates my job/my sleepless nights at the pc/my bad moods
- down to earth
- really exists
- really loves me

*turn-offs*
- superficial
- arrogant
- self-conceited
- whines about every little problem he's got to face and plays the victim of fate/society/me/whatever
- hypocrite
- selfish
- cold
- greedy

Originally posted by Rei Toei

*turn-ons*
- brilliant, whatever he says/does

Well, I do my best to maintain a bright aura.

- self-assured

Depending on my mood. There are several things to change in my world, and my self-confidence use to change.

- charismatic

Ohhh, it depends too. Ppl use to love me when I come out of Catalunya, everybody wondering about my social capabilities.

- cultured

Less than I want to be. But I'm on the road of knowledge, improving mile by mile!

- ironic, with a strong sense of self-irony

Mommy says that I'm too ironic.

- open minded

Sure! I like the Corrs.

- sensitive

Too much, isn't advisable to be as sensitive as I am.

- sincere, no matter what

I don't know how to lie, and isn't so good, because it means I can't hidde my feelings and emotions either.

- caring

Too much again, it's a part of the impossibility of hide my emotions.

- tolerates my job/my sleepless nights at the pc/my bad moods

I can tolerate a job, if there's free time to spend too. I used to live during the night, just till I started working. I can tolerate the bad moods if we can talk about them.

- down to earth

Not really, I use to live flying too high.

- really exists

Don't look my avatar, unless you wanna believe I don't exist!!!

- really loves me

Sure, I do.

Ok, c'mon, I know a chupi church near. We can get married immediatly!!

|ngenius (Can you feel it? There's magic everywhere!)

:lol: *ahem* did i mention before i'm against marriage? we could arrange to live together somewhere, though. oh, i'd like to move to northern europe, just in case you wanted to know :p

Against marriage? Well, but we can enjoy of the wedding and the wedding's night without really get married. About to live in north Europe, let me query my advocate...

|ng ( :D )

Let me be the first to congratulate to your no-marriage
love.gif

Originally posted by LadyCal
and what about the maidens you rescued?I guess many fall in love with you - they will be unhappy if their hero won't marry them....
sad2.gif

i'm rescuing far too many maidens to think about marrying them all. besides, not all of them are fair maidens. some are really ugly. and well, it's enough to go out with the pretty ones for a while, have some kind of intercourse and then gave them back to the cares of the dragon i subtracted them to in the first place, especially if they become too attached and start complaining. :devil:
i'm not a charity fund, you know. :rolleyes: :p

rahvin. (stone-cold hero)

@Rahvin: Never say never.

In a serious way, I'm not against marriage. Reckoning about from my actual single status I can assure I won't get married, but who may know? There are reasons to do it, reasons that often doesn't imply the love. But the true love (sth similar to the true metal? :D ) is a condition necessary for me.

|ng.

@ladycal: in fact i like dragons a lot: they keep my maidens when i don't want them anymore. :D and no, they're not evil at all, sometimes just in a bad mood. :dopey:

@|ngenius: i tend to agree with you. i don't think i would want to get married, but i cannot rule out this possibility 100%. it's not as if i care that much after all: if you live with someone you can call it bubububu for all it changes to me. ;)

rahvin.

well, i want to get married (or bubububu, that's not the point). just don't know to whom.

hyena (a promise to go to heaven won't but bubububu in sight)

Originally posted by Rei Toei

*turn-ons*
- tolerates my job

And your job was, again?

-Villain (who is against marriages and who has some difficulties tolerating jobs like assassinating small kids, torturing people with differing opinions, eating the penises of short Scandinavian metalheads, etc...)

@villain: i'm a graphic designer and since i work mostly as a freelance i'm used to sit at my pc(s) for hours until i'm finished with the projects i've been hired to realize. i stay up till late night (or early morning, depending on your point of view) very often and i drink huge amounts of tea. my moods can vary sensibly depending on how much i'm stressed, and i can become pretty much irritating. :cry:

i don't torture anyone, even though i'd like to, sometimes :devil: