Sexiest Opeth man.

Who's the sexiest?

• Total voters
I find drinking inferior to smoking when it comes to enhancing life.. .but I enjoy both for separate reasons. HOWEVER, I would never say i actually LIKE the taste of beer or alcohol. I just tolerate it for its purpose.

good for you brian, if you can have fun without it then do whatever makes you happier....the whole point of it is to lose control, kinda go on autopilot, if you don't like not being in control of yourself then it's no fun i suppose, but it's enough to distract me from whatever stupid crap i'm currently dealing with and for that, i salute you, liquor and mary jane....*takes another shot*

p.s. coke is sketchy as fuck

deliverance said:
haha, you know my obsession w/SP and are trying to sucker me in, but it WON'T WORK! mwahaha.

hah, it worked for the newest episode

"now who wants to pound my vag?!"

holy shit I was laughing for approximately 74 hours at that

Luz said:
By the way, did you go to the Amorphis concert, how was it?

It was pretty awesome, they had a new vocalist. I thought they wouldn't play any older death/doom material but they did so it was pretty sweet. Some guy started throwing lemons at the vocalist and I kinda got into it with him after the show, but he was too fucking drunk and stupid. "Amorphis is too commercial now, they used to be so heavy." Me: "Well, be glad they still play some death metal for you." The guy was acting like a senseless douche bag pretty much...probably because he was Mexican. jk. Into Eternity nailed their material flawlessly...vocals and guitars. The other bands were ok.

Now I just saw Cryptopsy yesterday and it was amazing. Fanfuckingtastic...Flo is seriously is one of the top metal drummers of all time. He played a near 5 minute drum solo after they played all of None so vile. wow...one of the best shows I've seen in a long while. and Lord Worm was twisted as hell, like all the old death metal frontmen should be. It was nice to headbang to the point of my hair being sop and wet, I always used to enjoy that haha. So if any of you still have a chance to see Cryptopsy, go see that shit. All of None so vile and some tracks from the other 3 albums. Rock n roll.

Sweet, You had a great time there, how was the new singer!! I wanna know.
By the way, I added you to my yahoo msn so we can talk.

Dreadful said:
It was pretty awesome, they had a new vocalist. I thought they wouldn't play any older death/doom material but they did so it was pretty sweet. Some guy started throwing lemons at the vocalist and I kinda got into it with him after the show, but he was too fucking drunk and stupid. "Amorphis is too commercial now, they used to be so heavy." Me: "Well, be glad they still play some death metal for you." The guy was acting like a senseless douche bag pretty much...probably because he was Mexican. jk. Into Eternity nailed their material flawlessly...vocals and guitars. The other bands were ok.

Now I just saw Cryptopsy yesterday and it was amazing. Fanfuckingtastic...Flo is seriously is one of the top metal drummers of all time. He played a near 5 minute drum solo after they played all of None so vile. wow...one of the best shows I've seen in a long while. and Lord Worm was twisted as hell, like all the old death metal frontmen should be. It was nice to headbang to the point of my hair being sop and wet, I always used to enjoy that haha. So if any of you still have a chance to see Cryptopsy, go see that shit. All of None so vile and some tracks from the other 3 albums. Rock n roll.

Luz said:
Sweet, You had a great time there, how was the new singer!! I wanna know.
By the way, I added you to my yahoo msn so we can talk.

nice, I'll sign on yahoo more. I usually only sign on if some people from aol want to do a "conference" or something...whether it's jamming with guitars or using our time more wisely making fun of some pretentious idiot. You'd be surprised on how lengthly that shit can be.

for anyone who said akerfeldt u obviously havent got lamentations. when he screams its the ugliest thing ive ever seen!! hes still my fuckin idol dont get me wrong. i voted M-Lo (hahahaha!!!) cos hes a drummer and drummers are sexy (such as me).

and ill second whoever said all the blokes who voted on this are damn queers.