Sexiest Opeth man.

Who's the sexiest?

• Total voters
I didn't read what you wrote but I take it, this is about a board meeting, right?

I would love to see Luz dancing naked in front of decadent whilst moonlapse is trying to figure out SPD on his guitar and then starts to yell at his guitar and luz begins to caress it ..then the jealous decadent bitchslaps moonlapse and kotno's glasses fall into his eyes and the blood is all over dec' body and he is so turned off that at the end i am alone with a naked luz and a guitar. im into some fetish stuff, i admit.

:tickled: Best metal comment I've heard so far. You're teh winnar.

Longinus said:
I would love to see Luz dancing naked in front of decadent whilst moonlapse is trying to figure out SPD on his guitar and then starts to yell at his guitar and luz begins to caress it ..then the jealous decadent bitchslaps moonlapse and kotno's glasses fall into his eyes and the blood is all over dec' body and he is so turned off that at the end i am alone with a naked luz and a guitar. im into some fetish stuff, i admit.

Longinus said:
I didn't read what you wrote but I take it, this is about a board meeting, right?

Teh win?!

Longinus said:

you forgot the part about your scrotum-cancer...
:wave: