sexual harassment in the workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

arg

Jun 4, 2008
so there are these hot interns at work. how do i talk to them? is it ok to act horny? can i comment on their appearance? is it ok to say cock? can i get in trouble? im not high up btw just an entry-level guy.

You should watch the SNL skit with Tom Brady for guidance, but I will summarize it. To avoid sexual harassment charges in the workplace, just follow these guidlines:

1. Be handsome
2. Be attractive
3. Don't be unattractive

The above statement is pretty accurate. If the advances are wanted it's not harrassment....however even if they are wanted, sometimes other jealous persons can file harrassment charges if they see you and someone else.

My forecast for tomorrow.

&

306.jpg

I've got an idea. Practice thinking about something that kills your hard on dead. Then try and associate that thought with young girls.

we help companies save money

what makes good office convo?

When I worked in an office... They talked about bad eating habits. I didn't eat anything so it wasn't a stab at me.

so there are these hot interns at work. how do i talk to them? is it ok to act horny? can i comment on their appearance? is it ok to say cock? can i get in trouble? im not high up btw just an entry-level guy.

one of them is just going to show you her butthole!

don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.