Shameless self promotion haha

This is some good stuff. For some reason I always seem to expect core-esque music when I check stuff on here, but this is a pleasant surprise. Also love the magic of a good vibrato - all too rare in today's metal scene. Look forward to hearing the full thing when it's out.

This is some good stuff. For some reason I always seem to expect core-esque music when I check stuff on here, but this is a pleasant surprise. Also love the magic of a good vibrato - all too rare in today's metal scene. Look forward to hearing the full thing when it's out.

ya the playing on this is hella solid. Those harmony parts on the new tune on MySpace are great!

This is great Kyle! :kickass:

I gotta admit I'm so bloody jealous about your Charvel endorsement. :lol: They're so fucking hard to come by here for a reasonable price.

Already noticed that in your sig ;)

need to get used to the new name, but my band has also changed name, so I know why there the need for such things at times!
looking forward to the LP :D

Kyle: your band has been my favorite music for weeks now! I've been playing the Meridian EP in my car every day and been trying to promote you a bit on my blog http://faderhead.com/blog/

The new song is great! Your CD will be a definite buy (unless you squash it too badly in mastering, hehe). Thanks for the awesome music - if you guys can't "make it" then I don't know who can ...

Wow, i didn't expect the name change Kyle!
This CD it's going to be pure AWESOME!
Period!