Shameless self promotion haha

Kyle: your band has been my favorite music for weeks now! I've been playing the Meridian EP in my car every day and been trying to promote you a bit on my blog http://faderhead.com/blog/

The new song is great! Your CD will be a definite buy (unless you squash it too badly in mastering, hehe). Thanks for the awesome music - if you guys can't "make it" then I don't know who can ...

Ah man, Thank you soooooooo much! That means the world. This cd definantly will not be squashed to hell. I am gonna be stressing to the guy mastering that I do not want it to be as loud as possible.:lol:

hahahaha good ol postpro video. Made of nothing but southern dudes being retards.

Edit: Oh and guys thats what singers with halitosis does to a popfilter.

Just watched the video, :lol: "How low do your balls hang?"

This shit is awesome man, I wasnt expecting this when you mentioned it was standard tuning! I really love the melodies in that new tune, really sweet! Just shows you that you dont need to tune low to be heavy, I think it was Dino had a story about that on the roadrunner united dvd :lol: Anyways, I digress, Looking forward to this :headbang: