Share Collage Tastes

Panterrible. Purge your list new guy, the fuck is that crap doing in there...
its probably better than whatever album that shitty Virgin Queere track is from.
Doubtful.
why you hatin on pantera lol
Not a fan I guess would be why.
Too much groove metal for this board. They tend to like either black metal or shitty trad metal and nothing that is catchy
When people use catchiness as a justification for insulting you for not liking groove metal it just makes me think you're just a manbaby in a desperate search for whatever crap in your preferred genre you can find that best resembles a nursery rhyme. Usually that or it's "you don't like fun" as if I'm listening to Meat Shits and Nekro Drunkz because I'm a fuddy-duddy. :rolleyes:

You're mixing up liking fun with liking bullshit music.

"Cemetery Gates" is a great song though, I gave Cowboys from Hell a 6/10 and a large chunk of that rating is down to that specific song.

@The Ozzman brought up groove metal in relation to Pantera not me. Then I simply expressed my views on groove metal and Pantera in the same comment because both things were brought up previously. I like Cowboys from Hell, I don't much like the stuff to come afterwards though and that is the stuff dominating the new guy's collage of albums, hence my Panterrible comment.

But don't let that get in the way of your little out-crowd edgelord circlejerk.

You said that most of those points were from Cemetery Gates.

How about you explain why you don't like it.

BECAUSE ITS GRUURVE METL!

You dodge questions about as well as your cousins dodge oncoming cars.

EDIT: irt the transabo

You dodge questions about as well as your cousins dodge oncoming cars.

EDIT: irt the transabo

You accused me of calling Cowboys from Hell groove metal and hating it for that reason, then explained how it has little in common with groove metal bands that came afterwards even though it was actually @The Ozzman that made the Pentera/groove metal association.

So how about you stop being a slimy little spineless cunt and actually address your own mistakes in this.

Reactions: The Butt
You wouldn't explain why you disliked it so I had to make an inference based on your general attitude towards the genre.

If you guys don't like CfH and VDOP, how do you feel about The Great Southern Trendkill?

Also thoughts on Call to War - Pessimist and A Flame To The Ground Beneath - Lost Horizon for anyone who's heard those?

Who here doesn't like Cowboys from Hell? Reading is difficult I suppose.

As to their other albums, coincidentally I'm going through my Pantera CDs and rating them because it's been awhile tbh. I used to really like Vulgar Display of Power but in the last almost-decade the band really unclicked with me, so I'm personally interested to see if anything has changed, especially since I fully recognize that being on this site has massively helped me develop as a listener.

For example I used to basically slag off Anthrax, now I'm of the opinion that Persistence of Time is one of the best things I've ever heard.

What's your favorite album to listen to while playing Skyrim
There was a time when playing Skyrim when I was just listening to a mix of Skelator's Time of the Sword Rulers compilation, Cauldron Born's Born of the Cauldron and Enchanter's Defenders of the Realm compilation.

when is ESVI coming out?
Ugh. For me, it's not a question of "when" at this point and more of a question of whether or not they'll include some of the depth that was in the previous games again. I like Skyrim but I'd like the faction system to be like it was before as well as some other things.