Share Collage Tastes

It's better than anything Testament released past 1987 though
giphy.gif

When people use catchiness as a justification for insulting you for not liking groove metal it just makes me think you're just a manbaby in a desperate search for whatever crap in your preferred genre you can find that best resembles a nursery rhyme. Usually that or it's "you don't like fun" as if I'm listening to Meat Shits and Nekro Drunkz because I'm a fuddy-duddy. :rolleyes:

You're mixing up liking fun with liking bullshit music.

"Cemetery Gates" is a great song though, I gave Cowboys from Hell a 6/10 and a large chunk of that rating is down to that specific song.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
Cowboys sounds nothing like 95% of the groove metal that followed it. I hear more in common with Painkiller and Mental Vortex than I do your likely perception of the genre. Cemetery Gates isn't even one of the best songs, you sound like a poser right now.

Reactions: The Ozzman
How can someone who likes thrash not like The Art of Shredding?

You even miss songs like fucking Psycho Holiday, fucking Medicine Man (one of the best songs on the album) and the title track.

I actually don't really hate most of Cowboys from Hell but I also don't like it.

Cowboys sounds nothing like 95% of the groove metal that followed it. I hear more in common with Painkiller and Mental Vortex than I do your likely perception of the genre. Cemetery Gates isn't even one of the best songs, you sound like a poser right now.

What am I specifically posing on? Do you think that I actually love Pantera and am just saying otherwise to appease the in-crowd?

What am I posing on? Do you think that I actually love Pantera and am just saying otherwise to appease the in-crowd?

I think you haven't given the album a fair chance if you're going to attack it primarily on the basis of the sub-genre it only vaguely belongs to. You're virtue-signalling right now. Do you hate Painkiller? Welcome to the Ball? Phantom's Cyberchrist? If you hate those albums then you have a fair claim to say Cowboys from Hell sucks, if not you sound like a poser.

I think you haven't given the album a fair chance if you're going to attack it primarily on the basis of the sub-genre it only vaguely belongs to. You're virtue-signalling right now. Do you hate Painkiller? Welcome to the Ball? Phantom's Cyberchrist? If you hate those albums then you have a fair claim to say Cowboys from Hell sucks, if not you sound like a poser.

I didn't attack the album based on its genre... :err:

I listened to the album only the other day in order to give it another chance btw. You can look right in the np thread.

I didn't even say the album sucks. You're virtue-signaling so hard right now you're hallucinating shit I haven't said or done in order to get some out-crowd likes. Calm down, take a deep breath, wash the virgin cum from your hands and then address me you fucking low T piece of shit.

I didn't attack the album based on its genre... :err:

I listened to the album only the other day in order to give it another chance btw. You can look right in the np thread.

I didn't even say the album sucks. You're virtue-signaling so hard right now you're hallucinating shit I haven't said or done in order to get some out-crowd likes. Calm down, take a deep breath, wash the virgin cum from your hands and then address me you fucking low T piece of shit.

You clearly only hate it because it's """groove metal""".

"more in common with Mental Vortex" :lol:

Medicine Man is basically the proto-Semtex Revolution.