Shit replaced with Shit

Why does it matter, if you like CoB, then it shouldn't. I didn't know the support acts for my gig last week but it was still the best show of my life.

it says they are a death metal band. is the replacing band really as crap as bullet for my valentine?

Deathroller said:
it says they are a death metal band. is the replacing band really as crap as bullet for my valentine?

they're not really a death metal band, they're just another metalcore with a bit of gothenburg ripoff thrown in kind of thing.

through the eyes of the dead is ok. I wouldnt say they are metalcore. I dont like metalcore. they are definitely way better than bullet for my valentine. cob should tour with dragonforce sometime. Or with Kalmah that would be kick ass

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Indeed, this is not right. What have they come to?

yeah, what the hell Children of Bodom? you guys are all a bunch of gays for touring with bad bands! jesus! i bet managment is in pain right now because of YOUR crappy decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please note the sarcasm)

Lobo said:
jaja im glad im not in North America :D:D

I kinda like it actually... CoB has been to Milwaukee/Chicago how many times in the past 3 years?

Rock on.

bodom came here for the first time in 99 and have come numerous times before hitting north america..i think heavy metal bands in europe are success here beofre they are success in North america