Shit - someone just used my debit card...

And you call our key-code charts fucked up? :lol:

I have an Osuuspankki account and dude, Minna has one too but uses net banking (i can't cause of whatever reason) too and it frankly terrifies me that if i lost the bit of paper, my net banking is fucked...

come to think about it, it's not that secure :loco:

uch prefer good old password, etc.

Oh, the username for my UK bank is a 10 digit code that i know off by heart! haha!

I have an Osuuspankki account and dude, Minna has one too but uses net banking (i can't cause of whatever reason) too and it frankly terrifies me that if i lost the bit of paper, my net banking is fucked...

come to think about it, it's not that secure :loco:

uch prefer good old password, etc.

Oh, the username for my UK bank is a 10 digit code that i know off by heart! haha!

Nah dude, you still need a username and a password to login to your account. The key codes are just for when you want to do transfers etc. The chart is useless without the user/pass. Gladly, I would've totally fucked otherwise since I have a habit of losing stuff :D

When has that ever happened? :lol:!

It just took me y surpise cause in the UK, anyone can pay cash in to any account so i didn't expect to need stuff, haha!

Nah dude, you still need a username and a password to login to your account. The key codes are just for when you want to do transfers etc. The chart is useless without the user/pass. Gladly, I would've totally fucked otherwise since I have a habit of losing stuff :D

Same here, we got usually the user password and when you need to transfer money or recharge your mobile phone, you gotta insert the codes that the sites randomly asks you.
Kinda secure... strange that is something italian lol
Anyway over here, lately, people are kinda scared with debit card, because years before thieves just stole credit card numbers and such, but now that it's much safer using a credit card (because all the refunds if you claim some used it unlawfully) those assholes are cloning debit cards.
They started putting fake pannels on the front of the atm pannel so you're thinking you're digiting the code safely while you're really digiting the code on their pannel connected via wireless to the thieves, kinda mission impossible stuff lol.
Of course under the fake pannel there's the real pannel but as soon you digit the code the fake pannel ejects your card saying there's no connection because of course it's not directly connected to the real sytem (I'm just supposing.. it didn't happen to me fortunately).