shit you wish bands would stop doing

yes! rabid headbanger. exactly saw dream theater over the summer w/ redemption and that guy was wearing like girl pants. it was awful. i couldnt focus even focus on the music....i was in the very first row and it was like if i was any closer..........i dont even want to think about it. it makes me sick.

well I don't wear girl pants, I'm all man, baby.:Smokin:

oh and love your quote, its my favorite Rush song of all time.

I agree that it's absurd how some bands say the exact same things at each show. But even more than that, I wish bands would stop playing the same sets each show. Can a band only know how to play 13 songs at a time? That would be so great if more bands would play sets night to night on the same tour that only had a few songs in common.

yeah but at the time if you think about it....what if a band plays a better set list somewhere else than the concert you went to? that aggrivates me too.its like damnit....i should of went to that concert.

Well it's also frequently a function of the band's personel turnover rate. Arsis, for example, seems to change at least one member every time they start a new tour, and I've seen them headline shows where whatever lineup they had at the time only knew how to play like 30 minutes worth of material because of time constraints. Barely enough to fill up a proper headline slot, let alone change it up from gig to gig. To take the other extreme, Katatonia seems to change up their set list on a daily basis while on the road sometimes, which isn't too surprising considering they've had the same lineup for close to a decade.

yes! rabid headbanger. exactly saw dream theater over the summer w/ redemption and that guy was wearing like girl pants. it was awful. i couldnt focus even focus on the music....i was in the very first row and it was like if i was any closer..........i dont even want to think about it. it makes me sick.

First mistake. :p

Anywho I could post that picture of the black metal dude literally rocking out with his cock out, but I'm sure zoiberg with post it in here soon enough.

Venom sounds like shit to the untrained ear and kicks ass. Just because your set has good sound doesn't mean it isn't pure fucking bordomggedon.

Venom kicks ass regardless.

oh and Rabid Headbanger, I heard Metal Church at a dive bar tonight on the internet jukebox they had. I didn't even select the song, it just came on. and I came.

Yeah, I found thier S/T once in some records. I just about shit myself. I had too keep myself from giggling like a girl till I got home.