Short Haired Hussies, and the Boner in You

Do you enjoy chickenheads?

• I want some locks

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Short haired dames are cute

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Depends on the dame, but I generally prefer long. ScarJo can almost pull off short hair, but not quite. Morena Baccarin can do super short and look great.

Anywho, I've had longer hair than my wife for about 8 years now. But she can grow a foot of hair in about 3 weeks so I see a lot of variety. Huzzah!

Reactions: Climb Thar Hill
Ghost in the Shell live action, yea or nay?

I fuckin' loved it, so much so that I own it on Blu Ray. I don't know what all the fucking fuss was about, the original cannot be touched of course, but the new version is fantastic.

Takeshi Kitano, motherfuckers! :mad:

Rarely. It requires a certain kind of face and hairstyle I suppose. That short hair of ScarJo's above = no from me. Too asymmetrical for one. The absolute worst hair though is when it's shorter at the back than the front, eg. the Chelsea from skinhead culture, or the Karen.

The first very agreeable example I found with a quick Google is this messy brood from Winona Ryder:

who.jpg

upload_2021-8-13_6-56-49.png

As short as one could go and still be a babe. Ofcourse you need to be a Goddess to pull it off. Prime Kari Wuhrer meets the requirements. Any thing less, would be uncivilized.

Robin looks so good with short hair
19f1edfaec8b59fc77fbc4739d4e93b8.jpg

/\ Not really. Its odd how women see other women.

Granted she's classy and effeminate in those pics, but the "do" isnt elevating her up the boner scale which is currently clocking in at 2/10. Id look up this Robin to find long hair comparison pics, but no last name, and such a broad search would just bring up articles on a cape crusader "turnt" bisexual. Clown World.

I consider Wright to be much hotter with short hair than long.
But in general it depends on archetype, ofc.

Kari Wuhrer. Ah yes, I remember hoping one of her early b movies would come on bootleg TMC or late night Cinemax or Joe Bob Briggs Drive In Theater

I prefer women with long hair, my girlfriend has long black hair, the longer the better.

I don't find short haired women attractive, not that I need to because my girlfriend is the one I love and she is beautiful with her long hair.

i prefer a woman to have short hair over long hair
sometimes long hair really just gets in the way
and i like when the girls have visible ears, especially with the top of the ear pierced

i like this short scarjo hair cut
especially the way she's got the shiny-gel-thing going on in the second pic

3-Scarlett-Johansson-Short-Hair-471.jpg
beauty-2014-12-scarlett-johansson-short-haircut-main.jpg