Should Anathema relocate to Scandinavia?

Well... if they like to... it's pretty damn cold here though...
@ Strangelight... good thing it was only a dream... we can't afford any problems with the customs now can we?
@ Lenore; coucou :Spin:

Lenore said:
we had this band from our label to play at the Tuska festival and everyone acclaimed it specially the foreign journalists.Was the 1st time a french band made it and yeah, everyone liked it and enjoyed it except 2 french journalists from Hard rock magazine who just didn t gave a shit and didn t even bother watching the gig:

Had a chance to chat with BT guys a bit at Tuska and they were pretty amazed about the whole fest. They did put up a damn good show and they blow me away at least. I am quite sure I wasn't the only one. Managed to get a promo copy of the album but haven't had time to listen to it yet. I have also written a review of their gig to the next issue #12 of Inferno Magazine http://www.inferno.fi/ out late next week.

mega said:
Had a chance to chat with BT guys a bit at Tuska and they were pretty amazed about the whole fest. They did put up a damn good show and they blow me away at least. I am quite sure I wasn't the only one. Managed to get a promo copy of the album but haven't had time to listen to it yet. I have also written a review of their gig to the next issue #12 of Inferno Magazine http://www.inferno.fi/ out late next week.

Oh so you're from Inferno, cool! We have signed distribution with Finland just a lil while ago so i still have to get used to the mags and the people we'll be working with. Well for info i am Laurie-anne from the label promotion:Spin:
Glad you liked the band! I hope you'll enjoy the other Thundering's cd's as much as you did with Burgul ;)

NattevogterInc said:
, eventhough I felt asleep when Solstice played. And our shouting for "The Sweet Suffering" didn't help anything either :yell: !
I heard few Solstice songs and that was more then okay though... :tickled:

attends, laure c bien la bonnasse qu'est genre médecin ou ché pas quoi, enfin la brune en blouse blanche là? putain elle je lui pète le cul quand elle veut.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
attends, laure c bien la bonnasse qu'est genre médecin ou ché pas quoi, enfin la brune en blouse blanche là? putain elle je lui pète le cul quand elle veut.

oué Laure c'est la médecin qui sauve tout le monde, elle pourrait être bonnasse si elle se débarrassait de son air niais mais ouais ça va elle est pas mal hein.Ben figures toi que Laure elle sort avec un type qui a perdu la mémoire et là tain tu devineras jamais eh ben elle vient d'apprendre que le keum il était marié genre.la haine :ill: genre.

rha merde l'enculé. mais c vrai qu'elle a l'air grave conne quand meme, mais quand meme putain ce petit air de pute, j'aimerai bien savoir ce qu'elle cache sous sa blouse blanche. et elle est tjrs dans la série l'ex à johnny qu'a les dents supra ecartées?

nan elle est parti genre refaire sa vie au Bresil apres la mort d'Emmanuel ( Manu pour les intchimes ) avec son nefant ki avait une leucémie.
Y'a la skeu blonde aussi k'est partie mais chépa ou j'ai raté l'épisode :'(

attends je crois qu'un jour j'ai vu la blonde tout keuss tailler avec son gars dans un autre pays parce qu'ils étaient recherchés par la police je crois.

han la vie trop palpitante qu'ils ont n'empeche. attend oué le gars cetait pas un gars de la mafia il avait un nom trop louche merde j'ai oublié, un truc genre Martoni lol

:lol: ché plus, enfin il avait une fausse tete d'acteur de sitcom français qui se fait passer pour un gros dur, mais oué c t un trip dans le genre.