Should women give men flowers?

Is it okay to give a man flowers?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Maybe if they happen to fall into your hand while you're with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you, gay?

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it socially awkward and almost embarrassing to either give or receive flowers under any circumstances. Flowers are natures Hallmark cards. Very impersonal.

Good point about the plants though. Any sort of plant that bares fruit or herbs would be a great gift to receive.

eh.... I really don't think I'll ever give any guy flowers...
Flowers are nice and all, (as long as it's not ROSES, I hate roses)
but really: isn't that a girl thing?
Wtf is a guy going to do with flowers?
Do guys even own a vase? (and if they do, then wtf is wrong with them)
Girls are 'dreamy' like that, and we tend to enjoy flowers from a guy
we like, because we smell them, and look at them, and it matches our house,
and we think about the gesture,
But seriously: do I picture a guy I like, sniffing flowers I gave him, with a dreamy look?
nah.

Do guys even own a vase? .

If you order a bouquet, it already comes in a glass vase. They think of everything these days. :)

Plants are gender-neutral, and you can nurture them, let them grow, and in return they'll give you oxygen and occasionally eat a bug.

By the way, flowers are expensive. Wedding costs sky rocket when you consider how much is spent on flowers, and the sad thing is, most receptions just throw them away at the end of the evening.

If you order a bouquet, it already comes in a glass vase. They think of everything these days. :)

Plants are gender-neutral, and you can nurture them, let them grow, and in return they'll give you oxygen and occasionally eat a bug.

By the way, flowers are expensive. Wedding costs sky rocket when you consider how much is spent on flowers, and the sad thing is, most receptions just throw them away at the end of the evening.

ahhhh. but plants are cool indeed, while FLOWERS are not.
I don't mind giving a guy a PLANT (it has to be a cool plant, though, and only
ONLY if we date for a long while) but flowers?

fuck dat.