show tonight in NY ...

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
ok this does it ... will go to this for sure!

Polish death metallers DECAPITATED will be making their way through the U.S. and Canada throughout the next few months. This Monday (November 7) at BB Kings in Manhattan, NY, DECAPITATED will be filmed for an upcoming episode of "Uranium" by Fuse TV. The band will be doing a short interview and one of their songs during the set will be filmed for use on the show as well.

might bump into Juliya :erk: :loco:

fuck .... the lineup tonight is something else

Suffocation
Vader
Cryptopsy
Aborted
Despised Icon
Decapitated
Dew-Scented

anyone from NY coming ????

that ass would be licked for ME papi ... hahahah
curious on who will be the standout band tongiht ... it's liek some battle of the death metal giants.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
thats an amazing lineup. I R TEH JEALUZ

it' s a weird meeting of 2 tours ...

the Suffocation tour with Cryptopsy is ending tonight .. and the other one with Decapitated etc. is beginning ... so for a few nights on the east coast they were ovelapping at some venues.

@nad ... you must have gotten some poonie over the weekend, way too giddy :loco: :lol:

i spent all weekend climbing a mountain with 3 other dudes. HOT PUSSAY. :loco:

i still can't believe how blown away i was by suffocation 2 years ago yet still own NOTHING by them. wtf.

i expect to be tsunamied by the wall of sound of Decap and Suffo ...

do you think it's proper to wear a thin wool baby blue v-neck sweater to a DM show?

haha shit yeah! i've done shit like that before, although usual now i just wear the Metal Outfit: obscure band logo, boots, lots of black leather, surly disposition, etc.

ok ... before scrolling down ... chew and swallow anyhting that you might be eating .... :lol:

sausage.JPG