SHOW YOURSELF PADDY!!! \m/\m/

Alongside Death

On The Descent To Hell
Oct 9, 2005
We know paddy that you own this board.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: You crack up (almost) every registered user here. Give us some photos paddyyy. Is it necessary to uncover our metal conqueror from his disguise? Again, show yourself paddyyy, no doubt about it that the majority of this forum is curious about your personality, at least I think so. Or maybe showing paddyyys person would ruin the whole ultimate metal board?

Discuss people.

I also wanted to say that this thread has nothing to do with music, but I wanted to start it here because it will wake some people attention. Or maybe I am wrong. If this thread won't contribute to the forum I or someone else will delete it.

Hail metalll paddyyy!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What does some pitures matter.:Smug:
It´s like lordi sayd in interwiew.
That kid who want to see Santa Claus.
And then the santa comes and take hes beard of
and say I´m not santa I´m your father.

If you understand.:Smokin:

listen bruv i have been trying all day now the computer is saying it needs more virtual memory what the fuck is that i think i have broke the thing and it is brand new bruv:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

metal paddy said:
LISTEN BRUV PADDY IS NO GIRL SO YOU BEST SHUT YOUR CHOPS UP MISTER:mad: :mad:

I'M NEW IF I DON'T ASK STUFF I WONT LEARN. thanks for the info though, now i know. :)