Siblings...

Janina

Pure Maiden Of Finland
Dec 28, 2002
Finland
Visit site
Got any..?

I've got a stepbrother, he's 10 years older than me and he's a cool guy! We see each other about once a week, 'cause he lives about 2 km's from me. I've never had any problems with him...

Unlike with my big sister, she's 3 years older than me and we had huge fights when we still lived with our parents. Now she lives about 130 km's from me, so we don't see each other too much, only about 3 -4 times a year. I like it that way! :)

I got two brothers, 17 and 14 and one sister 2,5 years old... and one more on the way any minute now :)

And well what can I say .. I get along with them pretty well :)

Johanna said:
I got two brothers, 17 and 14 and one sister 2,5 years old... and one more on the way any minute now :)

oohh.... it's genetic then, huh? :lol:

I've got a brother wich is 28 years old (going to be 29 next month), who lives in Sao Paulo. He's a systems engineer for www.uol.com.br, one of Brazil's biggest internet companies ( :D ), and a sister who is 25 years old. She's a psychologist, and is teaching in a university in a small town in Minas Gerais (that is another one of Brazil's states).

I always liked them, never had problems with my big brother, but some with my sister (she has that "middle kid" thing :lol: )

Johanna said:
and one more on the way any minute now :)

and that was a little blackhaired girl :headbang: So now Im officially a big sister for the 4th time.. what a responsibility! ;)

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Yeah, my father is 1,2 meter. He's name is Yoda and 900 yrs old. He is teaching a guy called Luke skywalker. He's walking on a cool night air and wield my father's sword. My sister is princess Leila and my cousin is Alamida. I have many kin, but i don't wanna mention those guys and girlie's...

:err: .............................

:lol:

I have one brother.He's a little kiddo,only 12 years old :D
It's sometimes fun to play metal with him :)
(A funny thing:When I was 12,I listened to daze,aqua,etc... :lol: ,well better now,luckily :D )