C Of BODOM is just what i needed....

Warmen sounds different because it's all written by Janne. Sinergy is all written by Alexi and Roope still so that would explain that.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Indeed. However, I still have trouble getting accustomed to Kim Goss' voice.

It took me a while to get accustomed to her voice,then I listened to Suicide by my side again,and I loved it.

The Bringer said:
Then go to Kalmah:

They Will Return
The Black Waltz
Swampsong
Swamplord

Believe me, you'll thank everyone here who has recommened Kalmah later.

Thank you for recommending Kalmah, I just started listening to them :headbang:

Nikkie said:
It took me a while to get accustomed to her voice,then I listened to Suicide by my side again,and I loved it.

I liked Sinergy music and Kimberly Goss voice since the beginning... I've been "lucky"!

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I liked Sinergy music and Kimberly Goss voice since the beginning... I've been "lucky"!

same here, first song i heard by Sinergy was Suicide by my side, and her voice isn't bad on there...there are some other songs where she's weaker, but she really isn't bad at all for a female metal vocalist. and by the way, Goss writes 30% of the Sinergy songs. i read it in an interview, so Alexi and Roope aren't the only ones ;)

Mystique1721 said:
same here, first song i heard by Sinergy was Suicide by my side, and her voice isn't bad on there...there are some other songs where she's weaker, but she really isn't bad at all for a female metal vocalist. and by the way, Goss writes 30% of the Sinergy songs. i read it in an interview, so Alexi and Roope aren't the only ones ;)

Yeah, yeah... I agree :)
I like almost all Sinergy's songs, but I particularly love songs like "Midnight Madness", "I spit on your grave" and "Laid to rest"... but everything they've done is all good work!
They're definitely one ot the better band out there.... lucky us cause we can listen to them! ;)

Definitely! in fact i'm learning the song "Written in stone" right now. i just adore the way alexi writes music!! i've realized that i've never felt happier in life than when i'm listening to his compositions....the bodom stuff especially, and even sinergy is so fucking great. i love that band :)

^I think I can understand you a bit... I love Sinergy and CoB music too! And I feel really good too, when I listen to them..... Well, well, well... :)

There's a Sinergy song called "Laid to Rest?" It reminds me of Lamb of God. Anyway, when i listen to Alexi, he makes me feel so good too esp. the way he was singing on HCDR.

Lady_Laiho said:
There's a Sinergy song called "Laid to Rest?" It reminds me of Lamb of God. Anyway, when i listen to Alexi, he makes me feel so good too esp. the way he was singing on HCDR.

Yes, Lady... and if my brain can still work, hence is allowing me to remember, that song is on the album "To Hell and back"... :)
I like it... the way Kim sang, the way it's played, and I love a lot the solo too....