C Of BODOM is just what i needed....

Gjallarhorn said:
if you want to hear a better band listen to kalmah.
Kalmah is amazing, I'm not knocking them one bit, I love them. I have every album. Norther is great too, and again, I have every album. But CoB is still better in my opinion, than both bands actually. Though Kalmah > Norther.

Benighted1 said:
ha yea right
If you want a better band, try opeth
FTW? :erk: :confused: OPETH < KALMAH < CoB!!
(PEH -1 for thinking Opeth is better than Kalmah. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM SWAMPLORD/SWAMPSONG?? OMFG!)

you said username said:
opeth is okay but not a better band
+1

Yes, Bodom is a lot better than Opeth! Opeth is no where near Bodom.Kalmah and Norther are good bands from the songs i heard but Bodom is #1.

Imo Norther are okay, but just seem like a 2nd rate version of Bodom. Opeth are fucking awesome but you cant compare Melodic Progressive Metal to Melodic Death Metal.

I was needing something heavy to listen to.... was kinda bored with some of the other metal out there.... i downloaded "are you dead yet" to check it out... blown away... fucking love it.... im new to this band, but hey better late than never.... there fucking awesome... damn cool alexis' 3 years older than me.... hes got some talent. anyhow! glad to be on this board!!!!!
this band fucking rocks

Are you dead yet in my opinion is 1 of bodoms worst songs,download hatebreeder and lake bodom and then you will know alexis true skill.Then download mask of fucking sanity and falll in love!