sick of non-orignal names.

damn delicious said:
i dont get it at all, it confuses me:yell: enlighten me?

Well...

Tut - Ancient Egyptian King
Ankh - Egyptian hieroglyph signifying life (also a religous sigil)
Amon - Egyptian "king of the gods"

And if you make it one word (Tutankhamon) it spells the full name of the Egyptian king (that's the part I didn't notice at first). Creative way to make a name.

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
Well...

And if you make it one word (Tutankhamon) it spells the full name of the Egyptian king (that's the part I didn't notice at first). Creative way to make a name.

i realized that it made the name of the egyptian king, but i thought there was something more to it cause that was too obvious.

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
Well...

something like that :)

you get the symbol for tut, for ankh and for amon, put them inside an "oval box", and there you go, it's how you write tutankamun's name in it's original form.

@peti: holy crap, get your nick back :lol:
at least don't change your avatar in the next few months so i can still recognize you! :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
something like that :)

you get the symbol for tut, for ankh and for amon, put them inside an "oval box", and there you go, it's how you write tutankamun's name in it's original form.

@peti: holy crap, get your nick back :lol:
at least don't change your avatar in the next few months so i can still recognize you! :p
unless he changes his avatar to say Shagroth :Spin: