Side-projects

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Alright, we all know about October Tide and Diabolical Masquerade. Now, there are a few other side projects of Katatonia members...

WORDS MAKE EVEN - I think Daniel Liljekvist had something going under that name. Could also have been "Worlds make even", not sure. Anybody?

SLO TRAIN CO. - I once heard that one or two songs were on the net but I never found them.

SUBDIVE - That one's pretty easy since they have an official page, although so far I've only heard one song by them. I thought I might buy some of their stuff, so I sent Mattias an e-mail, about two weeks ago...but he hasn't written back.:( I mean, you're supposed to get the new output directly through the official site. Hey Mattias, don't you guys wanna make some money for a change?:rolleyes:

Well, and if you look into the Katatonia member profiles you find a few more names of side projects or bands they once played in. So, curious and open-minded as I am, I was just wondering if some of you folks had useful information, links, MP3s to share or records/demo-tapes to give away...:D

Thanx!

I got an mp3 from a Worlds Make Even song called"Pretty ugly", now if i only knew where i got it from, i think someone here posted a link either to that song or to the band's page some time ago, can't remember sorry :(

And Slo Train Co., never found anything about this project on the net. Maybe Anders can gather some information from Jonas and tell us ;)

And for the last question, i have nothing to give away at the moment and if i had i wouldn't give it to you :p :D

I only have three Subdive songs I downloaded last year and the video of "Gasoline".
I like the music they do, but I don't like the singer's voice that much...
btw, are Daniel and Mattias still in that band??? Did they quit?

I've never heard of a couple of Slo Train Co. songs on the net...I know they recorded something, but I doubt that someone besides Jonas, Mike and friends has ever heard their stuff.

About the other side projects I only heard the names of the bands, but I have no idea of what kind of music they do. It seems like they are all former projects...right?