Sideways

wayne the goblin/robot

Im done with this *****
Dec 30, 2004
MP.com
Ever since the movie lost in translation ive always been suspicious of indipendent films that claim to be comedies. recently i saw the preview for the movie sideways and i thought it looked pretty funny, of course thats what i thought about lost in translation and it ended up being a shitload of crap instead of being funny.

anyway's anybody seen this movie, and if you have is it actually funny?

p.s: comedies i like are office space, shaun of the dead, spaceballs,bill and ted. you know, stuff like that.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
Ever since the movie lost in translation ive always been suspicious of indipendent films that claim to be comedies. recently i saw the preview for the movie sideways and i thought it looked pretty funny, of course thats what i thought about lost in translation and it ended up being a shitload of crap instead of being funny.

You didn't like Lost in translation?? I found it such an interesting movie!!

I really enjoyed Lost In Translation, too.

I haven't seen Sideways yet, but I know it got good reviews. Paul Giamatti, one of the main actors in Sideways, was the main character in the movie American Splendor. I thought he did a great job in American Splendor.

Has anyone seen Garden State?

Actually I hated Lost in Translation, too. I guess I didn't get it. I thought it was really boring and the only reason why it was rated R was for 30 seconds in a strip club. A really good independent comedy which is actually one of my favorite movies is Ghost World. Check it out sometime.

Beelzebub said:
A really good independent comedy which is actually one of my favorite movies is Ghost World. Check it out sometime.

A friend of mine told me to see that movie like a million times. It got really annoying aftera while. I think I might just do it now.