Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

Damn...i need A0((
Thanks, Tommy!)

That's the lowest SAMPLED note, it will synthesize lower notes. When i tuned the guitar to A# the strings were almost falling off the fret board, it sounds better to synthesize the decently tensioned B0 down to tunings like Drop A and G than it did to actually tune them to it.

That's the lowest SAMPLED note, it will synthesize lower notes. When i tuned the guitar to A# the strings were almost falling off the fret board, it sounds better to synthesize the decently tensioned B0 down to tunings like Drop A and G than it did to actually tune them to it.

Ah yes indeed, thanks for the clarification Alex. Hey btw, whens the cymbal sample pack come out?!?!

Maybe for an updated Zombass in the future you could sample super low notes using some of the thickest strings you can find.

It'd be silly, but hey it could be the deal breaker for some buyers.

Could also be useful for bands tuned in like drop F that have bass players who bring in crap basses with old strings and tune down with the guitars for some reason.

A low F would be awesome
I bought zombis and Im looking forward to using it for my bands EP
But we are playing 6's in B
and we also have 8's tuned to F
so it would be awesome if you guys did an update to include down to F

Thanks Tommy, this could be promising, I only heard worse :) at least the samples are even enough within the notes. but there is still a machine gun effect due to the too defined attack, did you use the full attack or is this with increased attack time?

You guys can decrease the attack right in Kontakt.
And seriously, it's only $20. If you were paying $200 I can see why things like that would matter but it's so cheap in price idk how something like that could determine if you buy or not.

i dont know why you dudes are worried, you can hear by the demo its easily worth 20 bucks. bought it a few months ago. used it on heaps of bands since. its a real go too tool to beef up bass or to replace. cause hey we all get billy big balls coming in from time to time with his super nice bass but with strings that are older than your nan and thinking it will sound wicked. he doesnt have to know its zombass when you reprogram in his super sloppy playing. its that realistic he wont even know.

anyway sorry to resurrect this thread but go buy zombass, for 20 bucks and to get something that sounds so good. seth and davids presets are worth it alone and alex is a total dude so go help him out

Would you say these samples are better compared to Spectrasonics Trilian for the sturgis-type genre (since they're already processed with Nigel)?