Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

I didn't mean that in an offensive way, I think it sounds good ! :)

No worries man, I knew what ya ment! Love your software, keep up the good work. :D

ALSO!!

Added some extra .NKIs to better suit peoples projects/tunings.

5 string mode restricts ZB3 from dropping down to the lowest string. Good for tunings like A0, so you don't have it dropping down to the thickest string just for the open note.

The velocity .NKIs are just regular alt picking but the midi velocity effects the volume of the samples. The velocity NKIs do not have the articulations.

5 string mode restricts ZB3 from dropping down to the lowest string. Good for tunings like A0, so you don't have it dropping down to the thickest string just for the open note.

This was a fantastic addition. Get a nice, booming A without the warble, thanks for that!

I can't open the file i downloaded from ZomBass 2 Download page, it says that the archive is an unknown format or damaged. I've sent a mail to Alex but maybe someone here knows what the problem is? o_O

I can't open the file i downloaded from ZomBass 2 Download page, it says that the archive is an unknown format or damaged. I've sent a mail to Alex but maybe someone here knows what the problem is? o_O

Check out some of the other posts in this thread.

Must be like 100 of them at this point.

I found some people with the same problem, but there seem to be no solution since the file is damaged. Really regret that i spent 20$ on this shit, worst file downloading system i've ever come across.

I found some people with the same problem, but there seem to be no solution since the file is damaged. Really regret that i spent 20$ on this shit, worst file downloading system i've ever come across.

Okay first off, no you are not the first person to have issues. The many-time repeated fix is to keep trying, as the problem is due to the fact that transferring large files over distant networks can cause problems. The file itself is not corrupted, it becomes corrupted when the connection has issues, which is typical at very large distances. However, if people from Russia and the Philippines can get it to work, I'm sure you can.

I'm sorry you're frustrated, but losing your shit and blaming the product doesn't solve the situation. Many people in this thread have replied with the same problem, only to have tried it again and have it work. Sometimes the zip program says it's corrupted when it isn't. Such is the life of downloading a large file.

Relax, take a deep breath, and try again.

I've tried it thousands of times now, i've reached the maximum limits of downloads so i would appreciate if u could send me more and i will test from a different computer.

Thanks Alex, the new link seems to work perfectly and I'm downloading it now using JDownloader :)

Great!

Yeah the reason the download system is so unintuitive is because the service I'm using to provide digital downloads (PayLoadz) only allows a SINGLE download attempt. Obviously a single download attempt for files up to 6 gb isn't ideal.

So I did some additional workaround scripting on my end so that customers download that small .html file which contains the links that work for seven days with unlimited attempts.

I'm looking at changing the system on my end to greatly simplify delivery, but stuff is going to take me a bit of time.

I'm so interested in zombass 2 and 3, it sounds very good but I've only heard medium or slow paced songs with it,. Could anyone tell me how zombass performs in faster ( trashy/death ) paced songs? BTW all the audio samples in the first pages of this thread and the seven string dot org SignalAudio thread are 404.

Very interested in this product, sounds amazing from the clips and at an amazing price. Zombass 2 seems to have quite a few presets though. Where to start? Do I have to get the direct input ones first and then the rest? How's taylor expansions/presets?

Very interested in this product, sounds amazing from the clips and at an amazing price. Zombass 2 seems to have quite a few presets though. Where to start? Do I have to get the direct input ones first and then the rest? How's taylor expansions/presets?
IIRC I think you can just buy the different tones as you please. I've only got Taylor Grind and the free 400+ tone at the moment. Buy them all anyway if you can afford it, they're awesome :D

I would start with the D.I really.

Personally my favorite rock/metal tone is Ryan Guilty, it works pretty well with a lot of tunes.

Taylor's stuff is rad for metalcore type music. Taylor clean and crunch could work with a lot of stuff though.