Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

The DI is BOUGHT (!) and seems to be working fine. The free Mesa tone though... Downloaded 3 times with a download manager and every time it seems the "archive is corrupt" whether I use winrar or windows built in extractor.

Edit: The Mesa tone seems to load up fine in kontakt so I guess it's fine :D

Finally downloaded it thank to Alex new link...Was a PITA to unzip (tried unzip, stuffit, keka and finally unarchiver that did it) but after loading it in Kontakt 5 there's 560 files missing in the DI...
Seems to sound great when there's a note playing...

You should divide the zip into 3 lighter parts to ease the process.

for fuck's sake, i bought zombass 2 like two weeks ago and my download attempts still keep failing. is there literally no other way to distribute these that you guys could look into?

or, does anybody know of a good download manager for Chrome? it's supposed to have a good manager build-in but i can never resume downloads, which makes it fucking useless.

for fuck's sake, i bought zombass 2 like two weeks ago and my download attempts still keep failing. is there literally no other way to distribute these that you guys could look into?

or, does anybody know of a good download manager for Chrome? it's supposed to have a good manager build-in but i can never resume downloads, which makes it fucking useless.

jdownloader is your friend. but it's not a chrome plug

ZB3_1.jpg

It's like Metal Foundry to Superior Drummer.

For anyone curious/about to get their panties in a twist :

Zombass 3 is NOT a 'next gen' Zombass 2. Your Zombass 2 is not going to be replaced here.

Zombass 3 is more of an expansion then anything.

Zombass 3 is a metal-oriented, slimmed-down and simpler version of Zombass 2.
The bass, if not already noticed, is a 6 string, capable of down to E0 for the uber-low tuning shit.
Being a different bass, it has a different tone. The low end is a bit more controlled, and the top end is a little bit more unique.
It's very percussive, but very versatile.
However, Alex isn't making it as complicated and manipulative as Zombass 2. A little less parameters to mess with.

It doesn't cover quite the same range of musical styles that Zombass 2 does, but it does the metal stuff a bit better, at least from my perspective.

Disclaimer : I am no longer affiliated with Signals Audio, and this is not an official release. Any technical questions should be directed at Alex.

Is there an ETA on Zombass 3? I'm working with a band that plays in F and this sounds like it would perfect

Man, I was hoping this would be more expensive so I wouldn't be tempted to buy it, but now after listening to clips, I think I might have to!! :'(

Can't afford Zombass 3, so I treated myself to a bit of Taylor's Grind tone for Z2 instead, can't wait to use it. I've been thinking some of my mixes have been lacking that sort of super aggressive grindy bass tone, so it should be perfect.