Silent Hill Soundtrack

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
I don't know are you familiar with the Silent Hill games, I posted once similar thing on Katatonia forum, but lately I became addicted to the music from the game. It is something so great I can't describe....so emotional, depressing, full of melancholy, and songs with female vocals are absolutely amazing...and please, if you are not familiar with the music from Silent Hill, don't post 'attack posts' about me being gay because I find great music with female-fronted vocal :lol:

And b.t.w,80% of music are just pure instrumental songs...but amazing ones...but for those who are open-minded and like hearing something without growls...probably wrong place to expect many replies, but you never know... :rolleyes:

So....what do you think? :cool:

I don't know are you familiar with the Silent Hill games, I posted once similar thing on Katatonia forum, but lately I became addicted to the music from the game. It is something so great I can't describe....so emotional, depressing, full of melancholy, and songs with female vocals are absolutely amazing...and please, if you are not similar with the music from Silent Hill, don't post 'attack posts' about me being gay because I find great music with female-fronted vocal :lol:

And b.t.w,80% of music are just pure instrumental songs...but amazing ones...but for those who are open-minded and like hearing something without growls...probably wrong place to expect many replies, but you never know... :rolleyes:

So....what do you think? :cool:

I've heard like one silent hill song...but it was a remix. I think I liked it, but I can't really remember...I've played the game several times too, but it has been awhile, definitely.. I like remixes of old school super nintendo games and sega games, like super mario bros and sonic the hedgehog...I also really like the music from final fantasy VII...:oops:
Or music from old arcade games.

I´ve played one Silent Hill game... don´t remember which one. I tried it a few times but I got so stuck I got bored and forgot the whole thing. Don´t have a perfect memory of the music but I do remember that I liked it and it truly was fitting in. And there aren´t so many games out there that have given me that kinda creeps. :p

I played 2 thru 4
first one i tried playing on the pc thru an PS1 emulator,
the controls were horrible for me..

i love silent hill!!! i actually just watched the sh5 trailor on youtube. cant wait till that shit comes out. i'm gonna have to check out the soundtrack. i love the music from the games!