Silhouette?

I don't like Harvest because it doesn't really go anywhere it seems to me. Maybe if the rhythms changed some more during the song I would have liked it cause I thought the guitars sound pretty cool off the song.

Ps: Haven't listened to Atonement yet but I liked To Bid You Farewell.

derbeder said:
coming from a metal band, one may perhaps enjoy the song for what it is. but it does not compare well with any classical piano piece i am familiar with.
i haven't been following this thread/debate, but this is exactly what i've been saying for years, folks

Stilgar said:
I guess we need to really spell it out here... Apples and oranges are two totally different kinds of fruits, so making a comparison between apples and oranges would not really be fair. Does that make the analogy clearer?

No shit. Now read my post again: NONE OF OPETH'S SONGS COMPARE WELL WITH CLASSICAL PIANO PIECES. Does that make it any clearer that the following post that the following post was written by a mentally deficient eight year old?

hibernal_dream said:
No shit. Now read my post again: NONE OF OPETH'S SONGS COMPARE WELL WITH CLASSICAL PIANO PIECES. Does that make it any clearer that the following post that the following post was written by a mentally deficient eight year old?
I'm not sure... Did I just get insulted? :p

The last minute or 2 is very nice, but the middle of it really is kind of a mess. I'd like to hear someone make a neater sounding cover of it. But really, It's just a dude playing the piano, and shouldn't really be taken for any more than that.. I don't see how anyone can say it SUCKS. I listen to it quite a bit.

I like Silhouette and I hate this forum now.

I love this track. I can't find the tab anywhere. I've tried transcribing it, but then I realized, "Hey Bianca. You suck" and it didn't work out. But yeah, good times.