Since when is there a new Reverend Bizarre album?

I think both Of Empires Forlorn and So Long Suckers pretty much owns Watching from a Distance. Not saying it is any bad, I think it is a masterpiece but some people hype it alittle too much imo. :)

I think both Of Empires Forlorn and So Long Suckers pretty much owns Watching from a Distance. Not saying it is any bad, I think it is a masterpiece

I agree with your bolded comment.

Thing is, I can understand why people see the novelty of WfaD and even Of Empires Forlorn....there is melody, hooks, emotion, stunning vocals, soaring landscapes depicted by the cosmic resonance of their fretboard sustain!!!....but goddamn, Rev Bizarre are playing CONVENTIONAL riffs. Over and over and over I might add.

I'm inclined to agree with those who say you can't compare, even though it's all doom at the end of the day.

Well, it's all heavy metal and it's all anarchy, innit. :loco:

.but goddamn, Rev Bizarre are playing CONVENTIONAL riffs. Over and over and over I might add.

i can't understand how you are saying this seriously. R.B. music is far more varied (in EVERY ASPECT - riffs, emotions/moods, songwriting, rhythms, tempos, vocals - everything) than Warning's, it has everything... especially in the latest album.
And you said "at least of this decade"... so my selective quoting is totally justifiable, yes it is.

Oh come on man... all this over different tastes in music or is there more going on here?

Are you bitter 'cause I made a couple jokes about you sounding fucked up in some thread last week?
'cause I'm sorry :loco:

I have no idea, honestly. Maybe that was the pebble got the ball rolling....then you claimed I was lost for some unknown reason, and I dont fucking know really...you've just been rubbing me the wrong way the last few days.

No apology needed. Maybe I just need to check my humor radar lately too. Or get laid...I dunno.

Honestly, I still love you and think the world of you...just not in the past few days. :tickled: