Singing Help

Anybody ever heard of mind games around here? He fell for it didn't he?

K-z-H said:
hm...... fuck

He didn't catch what I said, you did Jaen, therefore your grammer knowledge deosn't suck. I thought people would've caught that. So much for sarcasm.

Just practice, screaming tutorials never helped me. Scream in the car or something or just get together with the band and scream your guts out and see what they think. A lot of vocalists scream/growl in different ways and there's no right way to do it (but there is a wrong way). Just push the air from your stomach, this is what people mean by not screaming from the throat. You're still going to do a lot of the distortion in your chest/throat area but these areas should not be taking the force of the actual scream if you know what I mean.

If you practice a lot and continously lose your voice, try a new technique, there's going to be some pain at first so don't overdo it when you're starting. The best setting to do all of this is definately a band setting as I've found musicians progress in skill far quicker when in a band.

Kasdraven said:
Anybody ever heard of mind games around here? He fell for it didn't he?
He didn't catch what I said, you did Jaen, therefore your grammer knowledge deosn't suck. I thought people would've caught that. So much for sarcasm.

honestly, i think you fucked up and now are trying to cover it up. nothing personal, im just cynical.

Jaen said:
honestly, i think you fucked up and now are trying to cover it up. nothing personal, im just cynical.

It's all good, it does look like that. K-z-H, there isn't anyhting wrong with what I said. "Why do you guys hate Slipknot with such zealous" at least as far as interpretation gos. Though some people could debate the way I said it, so you aren't technically wrong.

yea, i was just fucknig around with you... but i too dont really like slipknot, but its just a matter of opinion