Sir Stuntman???

L. Knight

Through lands unkind...
Jun 12, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I don't know if this is something everyone knew or what, I've searched the forums and never read anyone talking about it.
The other day I remembered something that Sir Russ said in that chat interview a while ago:

Dragonfly <Q>Hello Russell ...Very cool of you to take the time to chat with us, thank you.::smile What line of work do you think you would have gone into if you were not in Symphony X?
Russell <A>Movies... I was a stuntman for 15 years
So, out of curiosity, I searched through IMDb and... could it be possible that this guy is him??!! :guh:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0021016/

Even the dates kinda fit.

I guess we should rent the movies to find out :p

You don't have to pause at random points. just points with alot of action and stunts.

I don't know if this is really the band's personality, but if Russ was a stunt man, that leaves plenty of room for SHOWMANSHIP.
If Rob Halford can ride on stage on a motorcycle for an encore performance of "You've Got Another Thing Coming", then I'm sure Russel Allen can fly out of an exploding building in a car onto the stage for an encore performance of Of Sins And Shadows. (I should have just stopped after the word showmanship.)

ptah knemu said:
You don't have to pause at random points. just points with alot of action and stunts.

I don't know if this is really the band's personality, but if Russ was a stunt man, that leaves plenty of room for SHOWMANSHIP.
If Rob Halford can ride on stage on a motorcycle for an encore performance of "You've Got Another Thing Coming", then I'm sure Russel Allen can fly out of an exploding building in a car onto the stage for an encore performance of Of Sins And Shadows. (I should have just stopped after the word showmanship.)

Well I guess if Russel used to duel at Medievil TImes then it is possible that he will be involved in more then just simply jumping out the window or something like that.

Edit: I didnt mean literally random...but obviously were thier is action or an obvious stunt taking place.

ptah knemu said:

That would be badass.