Are Splat88's impulses available somewhere?

keithb

Carvin Zealot
Nov 13, 2006
I've searched the forums, but all the yousendit, etc links I've found for Splat88's cab impulses seem to be dead, and I can't seem to find them on the forum FTP - are they available for download somewhere?

Also, what plugins do you guys use? You can't turn off the amp models in Voxengo Boogex, and SIR has a pretty hefty latency that makes real-time monitoring impossible.

Voxengo pristine space. There used to be a free version called Pristine Space Light which you might still be able to dig up if you google it. Voxengo AFImpulse in the Analog Flux suite also does the business.

Here's a link to the impulse files.

Click here

Also, I sold my Marshall V30 cab a while ago but now I have it back so I am going to make some Vintage 30 impulses with my Peavey 120/120 tube poweramp when I get a little break from school. I'll do lots of different mic positions and different presence and resonance settings on the amp. As far as mics go, I have an SM57, Audix D2, D4, Audio Technica ATM29HE, and an AKG C1000. Probably be a couple weeks before I get around to this however. I'll also redo the 1960A impulses in a different room and get the cabinet out of the corner.

Here's a link to the impulse files.

Click here

Also, I sold my Marshall V30 cab a while ago but now I have it back so I am going to make some Vintage 30 impulses with my Peavey 120/120 tube poweramp when I get a little break from school. I'll do lots of different mic positions and different presence and resonance settings on the amp. As far as mics go, I have an SM57, Audix D2, D4, Audio Technica ATM29HE, and an AKG C1000. Probably be a couple weeks before I get around to this however. I'll also redo the 1960A impulses in a different room and get the cabinet out of the corner.

That would be awesome! and the redone 1960A impulses will be much apreciated :headbang: