SixPounder music video.?

We are not talking rubbish.
It´s a shame we don´t have a Moon TV in Finland anymore but hopefully Subtv`s Sessions programm will show the video - then you will see yourself!!

The video kicks ass!!!

pbeast said:
We are not talking rubbish.
It´s a shame we don´t have a Moon TV in Finland anymore but hopefully Subtv`s Sessions programm will show the video - then you will see yourself!!

The video kicks ass!!!
In case you're working for Spinefarm as said above.. why not to spread the video in the internet? I'm sure Imperiumi (http://www.imperiumi.net/) would be happy to share this video as they share other Finnish metalvideos, too. Sessions will never show anything unless COB appears on the show.

"Imperiumissa vaihtuu suunnilleen viikoittain (riippuen videomateriaalin saatavuudesta, levy-yhtiöiden avusta ja videoita tehneiden bändien yhteistyöhalusta) täyspitkä musavideo, joilla pyrimme saamaan suomalaisten- ja vähän muidenkin raskaan rockin bändien musavideoita paremmin esille, eihän niitä käytännössä kukaan muukaan Suomessa näytä. Videotoiveita meille on silti turha lähettää, me kun emme ole "lauantain toivotut levyt". Näytämme niitä videoita, joihin näyttöluvan saamme.

Bändit - olitte sitten demo- tai levytyssopimuksen omaavia bändejä - jos haluatte omia vakavissaan tehtyjä musavideoitanne esille näillä sivuilla, lähettäkää sähköpostia osoitteseen
webmaster@imperiumi.net saadaksenne lisäinfoa minne, missä formaatissa ja miten lähettää videomateriaalia esitettäväksemme. Levy-yhtiöt ja promootiotoimistot, sama virsi pätee teihinkin."

http://www.imperiumi.net/video.php

CHILDREN OF BODOM - 6POUNDER final edit USA.avi

Got it! :headbang: I'm not bullshitting you, it rulez! Much better than needled 24/7

Daan1982 said:
CHILDREN OF BODOM - 6POUNDER final edit USA.avi

Got it! :headbang: I'm not bullshitting you, it rulez! Much better than needled 24/7

:OMG: dude i want to see it!!!!!!! please! send it to me...i can trade you COB video bootleg or i have a official Sinergy music video (Midnight Madness) for it...or upload it...for everyone that want to see it...PLEASE DUDEEEEEEEE!! :D :D

Links please ?? If the amount of time it took for Nightwish to finally come out with End of Innocence is any gauge with which we can measure then it will be a while before I probably see any CoB dvd here in the States.

thanks! awesome pics! cant wait for the video.

Why do they wear the same pants all the time...?