SixPounder music video.?

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! the whole video would give me the rest right now, but that's a good beginning!

you have to copy the links ! they work! and they're sooo fucking great! they rule! argh! i need this video!

I started this thread because I had downloaded it already before(about 2weeks ago from the unnamed site), so don´t be mad at me ..
For those who have seen the video:
I´m not lying to you, by saying that I have it: Look at my first post in this thread and my signature. What do you see?
I really wanted to tell you guys that I have it,
but I was too afraid to share it
..I was thinking that I could get some shit to my neck.. but I still ain´t giving it to nobody.
So, you just need to wait. You WILL see it.

Omg I Need This Video So Fucking Bad!!!!!!!

Lope dude why would the hate crew give a fuck seriously????????? we all own hcdr some people have like 900 different copys of the album! surely alexi and the guys dont care if we see the video a few days early!

THIS IS NOT METALLICA THIS IS CHILDREN OF BODOM!

Alright.. still getting messages from people about this vid. Sorry for not answering all those mails... Can someone contact me about some (fast) free webspace, so that I can upload it and make everybody happy? (read: please give me an account to a fast ftp-server or something like that! :))

Rock on!