• No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
What do you think... does Skyfire need a logo? We are discussing this question in the band right now and I think that we will get someone to do a logo for us.

Please tell us your opinions of this matter..
I know many of you are talented when it comes to art, perhaps you'd like to make a sketch or something? :D

yeah i went blank on the subject too hehe......never thought of a logo for skyfire, logo......hrm

F_V (trying to think) :p

I think that a Skyfire's logo would be great.... if I could draw I'd try to make one, anyway I'll work on it.... if I'm able to do something good I'll post it here.... (but please don't count too much on me)

i dont mean to go against every1 else here, but personally i dont think its amazingly essential for Skyfire to have a logo.

i thought the cover from TD was perfect and that didnt really use a logo, and anyway i just presumed that weird old guy with a crown was like the trade mark, and ithought it rocked.

but there ya go, thats my opinion

It's very cool to see how Jonas and SD collaborate to make a Logo.... when Skyfire is a very famous band and a lot of guys wear shirts with their logo (the one is borning now) I'll be able to say I WAS THERE :D :D :D

These are the things that make you satisfied ;)

Originally posted by markgugs
You don't *need* a logo, but
hahaha thats exactly what i was going to say. ...but its always cool to have one. i dont think you really need a BM style impossible to read one. just 'skyfire' written with sick letters would be awesome. but is it necisary? not at all. i voted no.
-neal