question for skyfire(serious this time)

AlphaTemplar said:
Also, if you take the first letters from all the song titles on spectral (CESCAVAST) and rearrane them you get C ASS CAVTE, which is a shortened form of "see ass cavity". Anyone else noticed that?
im speechless.

You guys should try and get on Roadrunner or Century Media, or maybe even on Earache!! You are better than most of the bands already on each label!

froosch said:
Wouldn't work because they aren't hardcore, which is the trend at the moment.

Opeth just got signed to Roadrunner, so it would be possible. Mainly I think the band just needs a label with good distribution so they can get their albums to the fans. If the label has that I don't care who they sign with.

J Mann said:
Opeth just got signed to Roadrunner, so it would be possible. Mainly I think the band just needs a label with good distribution so they can get their albums to the fans. If the label has that I don't care who they sign with.
Yeah, but Opeth is huge in the metal scene. But yeah, I know what you mean and I agree; the reason Skyfire isn't a popular band isn't because they're not good, it's because nobody has ever heard of them.

I honestly don't believe Skyfire has near the potential to become popular like Opeth is. They are awesome, but even most the metal fans I let listen to them say "cool" and then never think of Skyfire again. They are melodic and have a what seems to be an accessible enough sound, but I just don't their huge use of synth is very marketable right now. Although who wouldv'e thought Opeth would have a marketable sound...