Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

Alex, gone through the thread and it looks like we've got 8 people requesting an ilok:

ohmission
ttrentt
the illusionist
morgan c
zombietakeover
emdprodukt
exoslime
[ueak]clowd

There's more here who don't have one but I'm only counting those who have requested it.

Alex, gone through the thread and it looks like we've got 8 people requesting an ilok:

ohmission
ttrentt
the illusionist
morgan c
zombietakeover
emdprodukt
exoslime
[ueak]clowd

There's more here who don't have one but I'm only counting those who have requested it.

In the list that Ahjteam keeps updated it's indicated who has or not an iLok, and the ones that have one but want another.
There are 12 iLoks needed.

Doh! How did I miss this!? :(

Edit: I just read the original post. I thought this was going on for a week? Did it close early?

Doh! How did I miss this!? :(

Edit: I just read the original post. I thought this was going on for a week? Did it close early?

yeah it was supposed to be untill sep 1st, rules of the group buy said that no one outside this forum could know at this time about it, and someone spread the news so it was locked before alot of people started swarming from other forums to get it for cheap, unfortunate, but fair, the "no other public forum rule" was breached so :cry: for the ppl that didnt make it, good to see the forum regulars being allowed in on it though, if they missed the deadline :) , even though i am NOT one one, ive been lurking for a while :lol:

cant wait to use the product, :D

Just got home from a business trip to discover the group buy I jumped in to join to find out it was closed... any way to add one more to the list? If not, cool. But if so thank you very much.

Cheers,

J

Guys, I know Brett said we'd go to Sep 1st, but to keep it fair to the masses since this has spread beyond this little forum, I wanna lock the list where it is. So I'll have a form in a few days to do this. Cards/Paypal will be captured first at $249 (not charged but approved) and then depending on the full number, it will be authorized (charged) at the final number. I hope everyone who said they would commit, will do so.

So, I guess we play the waiting game until the form is ready...