Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

yeah it was supposed to be untill sep 1st, rules of the group buy said that no one outside this forum could know at this time about it, and someone spread the news so it was locked before alot of people started swarming from other forums to get it for cheap, unfortunate, but fair, the "no other public forum rule" was breached so :cry: for the ppl that didnt make it, good to see the forum regulars being allowed in on it though, if they missed the deadline :) , even though i am NOT one one, ive been lurking for a while :lol:

cant wait to use the product, :D

Well I guess the world just wouldn't be the same if there wasn't always that one fucker everywhere causing problems. I finally read through this thread and checked the stuff out at GS. Steven's a better man than I. I don't have unlimited patience with shitheads like he seems to... that might also explain why I disappear under the shadow of ban hammers from time to time but it's worth it. :D

Oh and that airwindows guy is giving Slates stuff glowing reviews just with his actions. I've never seen a developer so butthurt.

EDIT: BTW if anyone bails I can definitely fill their spot! :D

Just got home from a business trip to discover the group buy I jumped in to join to find out it was closed... any way to add one more to the list? If not, cool. But if so thank you very much.

Cheers,

J

Same here, ive been away for a while and was waiting for this and missed it :(
If theres anything that can be done to add me id be very greatful !
Im a registered Trigger Platinum, SSD EX + M&M Owner too.

And obviously i have an ilok

Heres Hoping

Thanks!

NB: Also an easy to way to keep people who have signed up to the forum for the group buy out, is to say you must have been registered here before the date that the leak was posted on the GS forum - Just an idea

Damn, I thought I should have registered sooner! Damn you, funtez! Damn you! I thought I had 'til 9/1. Oh well...Slate will have to wait to get some more of my money now, hahaha. And by then we'll see if the plugin is really as cracked up to be with "the public" putting out reviews.

If there's anyway I can still get in (iLok user and registered Trigger Platinum member) then let me know.

NB: Also an easy to way to keep people who have signed up to the forum for the group buy out, is to say you must have been registered here before the date that the leak was posted on the GS forum - Just an idea

Personally, I really, really, really think we should go this route.

Annnd this:

I have an Ilok!

Does it! Can we has buy yet plz?

Oh and that airwindows guy is giving Slates stuff glowing reviews just with his actions. I've never seen a developer so butthurt.

Yeah I've clocked him doing that on several occassions now and came to the same conclusion, it's one thing to be a disgruntled customer, but to sit and talk smack about your competitors is really unprofessional on all levels and is quite frankly embarrassing to watch, to the point I'd give Slate and his team props for dealing with is so gracefully.

Man I wish I had have read this thread on time, I bought Trigger yesterday and would have liked to grab this as well. I don't have an iLok but thought there would have been alternative authorization methods.

dam. looks like i am too late as well. as an SSD and Trigger user, i`d be glad to be in the group buy as well. so count me in as well, if steven change his mind.

just a short shot:
i tried it out tonight. it felts like a combination of a tape sim and a loudness max. was fun to play around with the tool. i even liked the sound, when it comes to lil distortions.
well, and i compared it with ozone. 1vs1 just the ozone maximizer, and the FG Level. i got way better results with FG Level. it sounded way better at the same RMS levels. on the song i was trying with, broke the snareroom way earlier with ozone, and i was able to keep low ends with FG Levels much better.

since i already tried out the demo, you can add me to the ones who have an ilok :)