Slate Digital FG-X Mastering Processor

So for the sake of clarity I'll be referencing and counting here users who are DEFINITELY in (take it as an engagement, so if your presence in that list is an error please say so asap) based on Steven's offer available until Wednesday September 1st (unless Steven extends it):

Price starts at $249
20 people: $229
30 people: $199
45 people: $169
60 people: $149

1. Brett - K A L I S I A
2. TomCase
3. JoshuaLogan
4. ParsonsMatt
5. ahjteam
6. Wisheraser
7. chree
8. Emdprodukt
9. Matt-Steele
10. jamvanman
11. Morgan C
12. Sptz
13. superfreak
14. Ashgarth
15. enditol
16. Agonal
17. SentencedToBurn
18. MicSlut666
19. AMaziad
20. Rob Logic
21. Coerti0n
22. shine
23. abt
24. Mikko Vainiala
25. Sinister Mephisto
26. Ohmission
27. Seth Munson
28. Kazrog
29. Cognition

I'm soooo tempted to jump in here but I just can't seem to justify it to myself. Not saying anything about the plugin, I'm sure its awesome ... I just don't know how a plugin can take the place of sending mixes to an actual mastering engineer with actual mastering tools, etc ...

if someone can help me out and tell me why this would be essential I will gladly add my name to the group buy list

I'm soooo tempted to jump in here but I just can't seem to justify it to myself. Not saying anything about the plugin, I'm sure its awesome ... I just don't know how a plugin can take the place of sending mixes to an actual mastering engineer with actual mastering tools, etc ...

if someone can help me out and tell me why this would be essential I will gladly add my name to the group buy list

Best I can say is demo it for yourself man. I demoed it and within minutes my rough mixes of some new stuff I am working on were just as loud as commercial mixes with 0 clipping. It's really a fantastic plugin.

Has anybody with a TC Finalizer tried out FG-X yet? I'm curious what a Finalizer user would think... I still haven't tried out a Finalizer yet...