Slate Digital FG-X Mastering Processor

Best I can say is demo it for yourself man. I demoed it and within minutes my rough mixes of some new stuff I am working on were just as loud as commercial mixes with 0 clipping. It's really a fantastic plugin.

I completely believe you but thats basically the idea of it right? Making mixes sound better and louder but it can't make them sound as good as a professional mastering engineer working with high end gear in a mastering room, etc ... I guess I'm just wondering if in addition to that part of it, is there another practical application for this plugin that I'm not realizing.

not trying to be a party pooper or anything, just trying to understand all of the possible benefits of getting this plugin

but it can't make them sound as good as a professional mastering engineer working with high end gear in a mastering room, etc ...

According to who? Andy, James, Joey, Lasse, etc. all master their own stuff with excellent results. I believe 3 of them use the TC Electronic Finalizer and the other uses Ozone, neither of which are exactly high end mastering gear...

I would definitely be in for this, but from Steven's description it seems that signing up will require a credit card which I don't have :(. Would it be possible to arrange anything through paypal? I would love to join in.

Count me in too!!! :headbang:
BTW this would be my first GROUP buy so I wander what's the way to pay?

btw, this is iLok license product, right?

edit: went to the slate website, got the answer.

ilok_dongle2.jpg

I would definitely be in for this, but from Steven's description it seems that signing up will require a credit card which I don't have :(. Would it be possible to arrange anything through paypal? I would love to join in.

I bought Trigger EX last weekend and it seemed Paypal was the preferred payment method.

So for the sake of clarity I'll be referencing and counting here users who are DEFINITELY in (take it as an engagement, so if your presence in that list is an error please say so asap) based on Steven's offer available until Wednesday September 1st (unless Steven extends it):

Price starts at $249
20 people: $229
30 people: $199
45 people: $169
60 people: $149

1. Brett - K A L I S I A
2. TomCase
3. JoshuaLogan
4. ParsonsMatt
5. ahjteam
6. Wisheraser
7. chree
8. Emdprodukt
9. Matt-Steele
10. jamvanman (please confirm because of the "I would be in")
11. Morgan C
12. Sptz
13. superfreak
14. Ashgarth
15. enditol
16. Agonal
17. SentencedToBurn
18. MicSlut666
19. AMaziad
20. Rob Logic
21. Coerti0n
22. shine

So, we're 22, and have till september 1 to be as much as we can?
Would be nice to be at least 30 so we can save 100$ :kickass:

Exactly... At the current price, I can't afford it, but @ 169 or 150, it fits my pocket

To be completely honest with you: I do want this plugin but I'm so limited in terms of budget right now because I'm actually building my home studio in my basement and there are a lot of expenses going on.

I'll gladly buy it if we reach 45 or more... so I'm "sort of" in.

So for the sake of clarity I'll be referencing and counting here users who are DEFINITELY in (take it as an engagement, so if your presence in that list is an error please say so asap) based on Steven's offer available until Wednesday September 1st (unless Steven extends it):

Price starts at $249
20 people: $229
30 people: $199
45 people: $169
60 people: $149

1. Brett - K A L I S I A
2. TomCase
3. JoshuaLogan
4. ParsonsMatt
5. ahjteam
6. Wisheraser
7. chree
8. Emdprodukt
9. Matt-Steele
10. jamvanman (please confirm because of the "I would be in")
11. Morgan C
12. Sptz
13. superfreak
14. Ashgarth
15. enditol
16. Agonal
17. SentencedToBurn
18. MicSlut666
19. AMaziad
20. Rob Logic
21. Coerti0n
22. shine

I've dropped off the list for some reason. I'm in 100%. Brett please add me.

To be completely honest with you: I do want this plugin but I'm so limited in terms of budget right now because I'm actually building my home studio in my basement and there are a lot of expenses going on.

I'll gladly buy it if we reach 45 or more... so I'm "sort of" in.

same here.

Im also an "erkan"! Steve will be sat back laughing at the ultimate metal gold mine in due course hopefully. I reckon we can make 45, so thats a good $7500, would of course be $11250 if we all bought individually over time (which wouldnt be likely to happen anyway).

Brett, add a section in the list for the stinges. :lol: