Slate Digital FG-X Mastering Processor

Might be interested in group buy. Depends on many factors, including but not limited to 1) price, and 2) if it affects the VCC bundle discount

I just want to say how stupidly good this plugin is. I can honestly say after only 4 or so hours with it last night, this KILLS everything I've used before. There is so much more punch and low end compared to my last chain, where I was making sacrifices just to get loud.

The one thing I did notice last night on some quick renders is that I was getting peaks ABOVE the set ceiling in FG-X (was set to -0.3, but was definitely hitting into the red after render). I do have a fair amount of transient boost, and the ITP is on a harder curve, but I found it weird that it still peaked. I'm going to play around with it tonight to see if I can figure out what's causing it. Beside that, this rocks!

I'm gonna get a group buy page going for you guys.. it'll capture your card but not charge it, then once the final person is in, it'll charge the final price. Sound good? And can I get a general feel for how many guys wanna participate? 10? 20? more?

alex

Yeah, could you slaters maybe tell us the amount of discount.
Maybe if 20 people buy then: ...$, 30 people: ...$ and so on.

Maybe we should open a new Thread, just for the group buy action. Would be easier to count the "in's" too ;)

We are ~30 people now:)

I think so far we're just about 32 who are interested, although a lot of us are very price sensitive.

Counted these from the last few pages:
Brett - K A L I S I A
pipaguapique
The_Shred
jangoux
ParsonsMatt
Sickan
Cognition
musickey
JoshuaLogan
Dollarosa
Sinister Mephisto