Slate digital is now having Cyber Monday sale!

what's this discount? i own Trigger/VCC as well, definitely looking to pick up VTM..

It took me awhile to find it, go to the main Slate Digital Page and wait for the main banner in the center to switch, eventually one will pop up advertising the voucher and when you click on it it will take you to where you can select the products you own and enter your info

so on top of everything it looks like I got buggered out of this $50 coupon too?

FML

EDIT: Nope, nevermind ... I only owned Trigger at the time so the coupon would have expired months ago it seems

oh well, easy come / easy go

Is that ilok2 for $25 going to include shipping fees to Europe as well? Doubt it, but would be awesome!

It took me awhile to find it, go to the main Slate Digital Page and wait for the main banner in the center to switch, eventually one will pop up advertising the voucher and when you click on it it will take you to where you can select the products you own and enter your info
Thank you!
It works for me. =D

thanks alot chris you just saved me $50! :D

Got it, thanks a bunch!

Been trying all day VCC and OMG... this thing is really amazing!
Thanks mr Slate!

You're welcome! Be a baddass and put two VCC's on channel like Brit4k to BritN... careful not to global bypass because it may induce vomiting.

Only a few more hours before we shut this thing down!!

Steven

You're welcome! Be a baddass and put two VCC's on channel like Brit4k to BritN... careful not to global bypass because it may induce vomiting.

Steven

BRTky.jpg

Just got VTM and finally got to use VCC. I wouldn't want to mix without them anymore... makes everything sit in the mix so nicely without having to agonize over minute eq/volume adjustments. They also add a lot of character without dulling everything out. It was exactly what I had hoped for. Thanks Slate!