Slate digital is now having Cyber Monday sale!

I've been trying out VTM for the past 2 days as well. It's very potent! I tried to slap it on a finished mix, but it was a bit too strong for that already. I had anticipated that though. This is clearly designed to be a tool to build upon from the very start.

Today I recorded an ambient oriental piece for a documentary with a good friend, so it was the perfect opportunity to start off a mix with VTM and VCC. Let me tell you, undertone throat singing looooves those enhanced harmonics! All i've added so far is a highpass and some compression, and it sounds beautiful. I can already tell that this plugin is going to be just as much of a gamechanger as VCC has been for me. If they keep this up, I can see myself doing mixes with nothing but slate plugins in the future. Mad props to their entire team!

Also waiting for the ilok2 sale to get busy with Trigger.

I hope the shipping won't cost too much to Europe since now I'm already looking at a long noodle diet, haha!

VTM for 99$ and SSD4EX for 49$, thanks Mr. Slate for the Cyber Monday deals!!!

I think I don't have to mention anything about the quality, I cranked VTM on different busses and came a little :lol:

(Currently downloading SSD and can't wait to ditch Kontakt atleast for the drums, keen to hear the improvement too...)

Ok yeah ....

now I'm fucking annoyed

That's what you get for attacking random people on penis-size matters.

KarmaGautengLogo.gif

:D

Oh goddamnit. I bought VTM, SSD 4 Platinum and FG-X on 26th day sale and forgot to use the 50$ voucher, which I just reclaimed... I kinda lost that 50$, because I was in real hurry last Monday. Well, my bad. I should always have time to check Sneap forum first for some pro tips. Goddamnit.

Welp, I have trigger right now. Right now I don't think it's doing anything amazing enough to replace APTrigga, but it's still a good deal and now I have in incase I ever need to easily drop in some Slate samples.

I'm just a little pissed now because 1st the impression was the monday deal came with the ilok ... then I find out thats not right, ok fine "but we'll be selling the ilok for $25 on wednesday to everyone who bought something on monday". Ok fine, worth the wait even though I had seen one on amazon for $25 that day

wednesday comes and almost goes and only at the very end of the day am I (and others) told that it'll probably be thursday or friday. Obviously didn't hear shit yesterday and still nothing even though I know its early. Meanwhile, I could have had the fucking ilok for the same price already, bought the combo deal for $50 cheaper last friday from somewhere else and been using them already

just kinda burns my ass a little