SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

New in version 3.5 is the "Advanced AMG" anti-machine gun mode for more realistic fills. This new algorithm is physically modeled to sound like a real drummer, playing real drums. Advanced AMG lets drums to play with an extreme amount of realism as well as detailed response and sensitivity.

Idiot moment- ^ thats in the overview of ex....this "advanced amg" isn't in ex right? Since it says in 3.5?

^^^ I don't think so ... they send you a passcode and such in an email

you use that to log in and download. I ordered it now from work but I'll be downloading from home later

How's everyone's download speeds? I'm getting the files painfully slow here, is the server crowded as fuck or is it just my connection? Also, the e-mail from AudioMidi says you can optionally download the GOG's and WAV's, which are what I was mainly interested in. However, I can't find a download link for those :zombie:

working on the website speed right now fellas. Get this deal quick cuz you'll never see something like this again, I assure you.

looks like it's going to take 4 hours max per zip file. Looks like I'm leaving my computer on for the night...

It's pretty much constantly changing between 2 and 4 hours though, so I'm not sure. I bet it'll be at least 2 hours either way.