SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

"How many AE's does it take to figure out how to download an insanely awesome cheap plug?"

The answer shall be revealed at the end of the day

Hi guys this is Alex, one of the product managers from Yellow Matter. This forum is usually Steven's baby but I'm here on his behalf since this no brainer deal and its associated but predicted issues are driving him near insanity.

Apparently we've been told that this EX deal is the fastest selling no brainer deal that audiomidi has ever done and its more then our poor server can handle, so we are adding new mirror servers to help aid this.

We apologize about slow downloads, and dropped downloads, and are working non stop to fix it.

Alex

Hi guys this is Alex, one of the product managers from Yellow Matter. This forum is usually Steven's baby but I'm here on his behalf since this no brainer deal and its associated but predicted issues are driving him near insanity.

Apparently we've been told that this EX deal is the fastest selling no brainer deal that audiomidi has ever done and its more then our poor server can handle, so we are adding new mirror servers to help aid this.

We apologize about slow downloads, and dropped downloads, and are working non stop to fix it.

Alex

Fine by me dude..as i said earlier...for the price you really cant complain about the wait

I'm not sure I get this comment. Were you hoping that using commercially available canned drum sounds could be unique?

What i mean is that they're gonna use the stock SSd drum sounds with no eq, comp etc.. just like they use ezdummer/dkfh. After a while you get tired of hearing the same samples.
Most guys here blend, eq, and comp SSd so you cant really tell they're using slate samples.

Dream snare?
Black Kick?
Metal Toms?

It works.. Im just saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a copy of the file sizes so we can make sure we have everything downloaded in full before we try and install it!

I got:
Size is:

3.5 DOWNLOAD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt 4kb
EX_001.zip
EX_002.zip
EX_003.zip
INSTALLERS MAC AND PC.zip
MIDI GROOVES VOLUME1.zip 319kb
OPERATION MANUALS AND DOCUMENTS.zip 4,732kb

I dropped one download! Can't wait to finish!

Or can someone create a check file we can use to verify the download contents we they finish!

okay, problem!

anyone else getting complained at when trying to unzip the EX_001 and EX_002 files? The EX_003 unzipped fine, but I'm having problems with the other two. My computer says unzipping them "is not allowed".

I'm going to download those files and try again.

Hour and a half later i got the passcode but i think im gonna wait till tonight and let the storm calm down a little before i start my download.

okay, problem!

anyone else getting complained at when trying to unzip the EX_001 and EX_002 files? The EX_003 unzipped fine, but I'm having problems with the other two. My computer says unzipping them "is not allowed".

I'm going to download those files and try again.

The .zip is corrupted - redownloading should work (assuming it doesn't become corrupted again).

Very sorry to add folks that the GOG and WAV files are NOT part of this deal due to some serious issues we have had with them over the past two weeks.

For $20 I hope this doesn't ruin your day.

Be aware, that as an EX owner you'll have a discount on TRIGGER which will have replacement files and a killer drum replacer plugin.

We are preparing two new servers for this download.

Okay so that downloader the download page has a link to isn't available for Mac, so I downloaded some other free downloader for mac. It doesn't seem to be able to download the files.

This sucks.

I'm trying again later, hopefully the servers will be up by then! Thankfully, there seems to be no restrictions to the amount of downloads for these files.