SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Very sorry to add folks that the GOG and WAV files are NOT part of this deal due to some serious issues we have had with them over the past two weeks.

For $20 I hope this doesn't ruin your day.

Be aware, that as an EX owner you'll have a discount on TRIGGER which will have replacement files and a killer drum replacer plugin.

We are preparing two new servers for this download.

No problem...can you clarify what does come with this package? I bought it but havent downloaded it yet...either way im happy as shit being it was only 20 bucks but was just curious as to what this actually consists of

Very sorry to add folks that the GOG and WAV files are NOT part of this deal due to some serious issues we have had with them over the past two weeks.

Be aware, that as an EX owner you'll have a discount on TRIGGER which will have replacement files and a killer drum replacer plugin.

Seriously? Even though the email from AudioMidi AND the official instructions said they were available to download? I mean, $20 really isn't much, but I really don't have much need for the virtual instrument, and I am a student who had to loan even that money from my fiancé.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Ordered, just waiting for the second confirmation email. Thanks for sharing the tip guys. Much appreciated. And thx Slate.

Actually, there's still no mention whatsoever on the AudioMidi site that this deal would differ from the "real" EX pack in any way. Shouldn't there at least be some sort of notifier that it doesn't contain everything the real deal does? Yeah, 80% off, but with part of content removed? :/

Seriously? Even though the email from AudioMidi AND the official instructions said they were available to download? I mean, $20 really isn't much, but I really don't have much need for the virtual instrument, and I am a student who had to loan even that money from my fiancé.

That definitely leaves a sour taste. I'm now considering getting my money refunded. Yes, it's still a great product for that little money, but this false advertising is quite disappointing.

That definitely leaves a sour taste. I'm now considering getting my money refunded. Yes, it's still a great product for that little money, but this false advertising is quite disappointing.

Same here. I know twenty bucks won't exactly drive me into selling myself on the corner or anything, but right now it equals five days' food for me and I'd rather not spend it on something I really don't need :)

Same here. $20 is a bit of change to a college student, but not getting the full product now after paying for it sucks. I understand it's 80% off, but a disclaimer that no wav and gog files will be included seems necessary.

This text was included in my email from audiomidi:

"You may optionally download:

. EX GOGs.zip
These are the Steven Slate drum samples in Drumagog "GOG" format. If you're using the Drumagog drum replacement plug-in, grab 'em.

. EX Wavs.zip
These are the Steven Slate drum samples in standard raw .WAV format, and may come in handy for drum replacement use, but be aware that these files are pretty large"

I want gog and wavs, if not the samples are useless to me. So please fix it.

Cheers

So, that means we can really only use the virtual instrument to use this?

Ummmm, Ja doch

I only got this because the price seemed fantastic for the gog & wav files, which is all I wanted anyway.

I won't go as far as to try and get a refund but for this ind of "inaccurate" advertising I'm hoping its a pretty good discount for Trigger. :mad:

This text was included in my email from audiomidi:

"You may optionally download:

. EX GOGs.zip
These are the Steven Slate drum samples in Drumagog "GOG" format. If you're using the Drumagog drum replacement plug-in, grab 'em.

. EX Wavs.zip
These are the Steven Slate drum samples in standard raw .WAV format, and may come in handy for drum replacement use, but be aware that these files are pretty large"

I want gog and wavs, if not the samples are useless to me. So please fix it.

Cheers

Yes, thanks hopefully we can get these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From my email i received from the Support team..

"We no longer include the wav and gog files because we will have our own
replacement plugin, Trigger, coming out next month that will use a unique
file format."

That makes this suck even more.. Come on man.. Steve you always been a nice guy but this is just wrong..

Btw 2 of the big files are corrupted...