SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

we have so many people downloading that I fear it might break the internet. Someone get me Bill Gates's number. Or perhaps Al Gore.

Steven

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

See - it just proves the old adage - “You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar” is true. :)

You treat us so well - your the man Steven - you always have, you always will. :headbang:

guys, go easy on me here. This exclusive audiomidi deal was not supposed to include wavs and gogs, and someone f'd up and said there would be. Once we found this out, we axed it.

Everyone except for the guy who said FU, email support@stevenslatedrums.com and say you are a SNEAP forum guy who got in the audio midi deal and you need wav/gogs, and after this whole deal is done, we'll hook it up for you guys like we always have and always will.

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

awesome man, much appreciated!

Wow, this was a roller coaster ride. First I was happy I could finally check the samples out, then I was outraged because of the false advertising thing and now I am relieved. I hope this ends well for both us and you, Steven. Thanks for doing the right thing!

... and now to send an email

guys, go easy on me here. This exclusive audiomidi deal was not supposed to include wavs and gogs, and someone f'd up and said there would be. Once we found this out, we axed it.

Everyone except for the guy who said FU, email support@stevenslatedrums.com and say you are a SNEAP forum guy who got in the audio midi deal and you need wav/gogs, and after this whole deal is done, we'll hook it up for you guys like we always have and always will.

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

email sent Slate

Don't let me down, because I've bought it for the GOG's and samples.

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

In case I'm referred to as the "FU guy", I'm afraid you confused the expression "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-", which is an internet joke originating from the rage comics (where a misfortunate bloke expresses his disappointment by cursing out loud, such as this one: http://muziqrecords.com/jorgepics/rage/1262282520439.jpg), with the less polite "F U" :)

If that's not the case, I guess I'm being denied the compensation due to a comic reference, which makes me even more confused :D

EDIT: Marcus was quite a bit quicker :)

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

Superb man :)

btw who said FU???

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

Thank you steven ;) you're always a kind man!
Anyway I hope I can get my stuff downloaded soon due to the slowness of the servers.
I'm downaloading from italy and is pretty slow here: going at 200KB/s.
Usually I go at 600-700 KB/s!
Anyway thanks for your attention!

Yeah this server thing is a pain in my ass today. We spend gobs of cash on this thing so that this type of thing doesn't happend but I guess its not strong enough for this insane deal.

FU guy I too was joking, email support and get your wav/gogs.

I want you guys to be happy and I want you to have killer metal drums, hopefully within time this will all come to fruition. The Metal Hybrid kit on EX smokes btw..

Well Steve see it as an appreciation attack :) You have got quite a reputation with your samples this last few years :) Im a user since 1.5 update

Good luck to you with your new products and thanks again :)

Jarkko - you need to change "Your local audio pervert." to "The FU guy" :)

I just bought it but I am having a terrible lag. How long will the download link be up? I am going to be on tour for a couple weeks and want to download this in the studio when I get home. I'm not sure if our internet on tour is fast enough to get all the files so I want to make sure I can download the files in March since I paid now.

I got an idea: everyone turn off your computers and go out for a beer so I can download mine. :cool: I hope this passcode is good for a few days. I'm gonna have to creep while you guys sleep.