SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Wow, just bought this some hours ago and im trying to download it right now... but seems that this deal have broke internet lol.

Thanks Steven for the wav/gog thing, you got my respect here.

I'm gonna wait awhile i've been downloading since 2pm about and i cannot connect now. I'm gonna let the server rest so i can get 900kb/s + again! Thanks again Steven for the wav and gog's! You are the man!

OT question that may have been asked 100 times but im going to be a douche and ask again, will Trigger be released as a standalone plug without the included samples? As ive the full 3.5 package already.

just got off the phone with Al Gore who is really worried that I will break his fine creation (the internet).

We're taking measures to fix this and by tomorrow there will be three more download servers...

Also, TRIGGER comes with either the EX or full Plat pack.. If you have SSD virtual instrument with the wavs, yes you'll be able to convert them to TRIGGER format, no it will not be fun and will take a lot of time, but there will be a discount to all SSD users anyway.

bought this earlier and hadnt seen this topic as it was developing. you da man steven

guys, go easy on me here. This exclusive audiomidi deal was not supposed to include wavs and gogs, and someone f'd up and said there would be. Once we found this out, we axed it.

Everyone except for the guy who said FU, email support@stevenslatedrums.com and say you are a SNEAP forum guy who got in the audio midi deal and you need wav/gogs, and after this whole deal is done, we'll hook it up for you guys like we always have and always will.

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

That's good news.
Thanks Man