SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

any news on the server?? itching to get these on a session. trigger slate player from Dtm... FUCK YEAH!

Hi there!Today I ordered SLATE DRUMS EX from audiomidi.com and still didn't receive passcode.I logged to my account to see what's wrong and saw this:

Date
02/17/2010 06:03 am

Description
Visa - x4719

Status
Unprocessed

Amount
$20.00

This order is not processed and I wont receive passcode to download the samples?If not does anyone interested to pay with his own credit card link for me and I can send back his money via Western Union.Anyone interested please PM me!Thanks!

So I'll wait and hope that's everything will be ok at the end!I hope they need a lot of time to process all those payments.Tnx ::Xes::!

It took about an hour and a half for me from the time i made the payment until i received the email with the passcode so just hang in there and youll get it

I started my download about 20 minutes ago...i have ex 1 and 2 both still downloading with a total of 2 hours left till its finished so im guessing they got the servers back up to speed

Well the servers are up for me too (USA)

but I ran into a prob, when I got to the place to download the files, I clicked the .txt one and opened it up. Then I Xed out thinking it was in a new tab or window, then when I tried to get back into the drumclassroom website and entered my password and everything it said I didnt have permissioin 403 forbidden :erk: idk what to do now

Anyone else having issues with the login page? The servers are finally back up and running but I put in my information and passcode, it churns away for a second, then just reloads the same page - the passcode is cut n' pasted, I've got cookies enabled, blah blah blah.

Just thought I'd check here before emailing them.

Steve

I can't Log In either.
I'm actually getting the "Forbidden" message
1701907929A34B5C8189CC6B6F016AE4.jpg

I can't Log In either.
I'm actually getting the "Forbidden" message

Hmm... you're a step ahead of me then ;) I've tried in Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE8, same thing: no messages, no error page. The address bar changes to LogCheck.php for a second, then it just reloads the login page.

Every time I get a bit closer, it's snatched back away... IT'S SO FRUSTRATING :cry: Haha!

Steve